Tonic Studios Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dips

Registered Shopper
My Forum friends on here who are also members of our great sister site, CraftTelly.com, may know that a couple of months ago I was so lucky to be asked to join the Tonic Studios Design Team.

So, I thought I'd just give a quick heads-up, the lovely Jodie and Tonic Studios are back on Create & Craft today 5 June at 1pm and 6pm (repeated at 10pm).

If you like to see some ideas on using some of the Tonic Studios punches and dies from today's show, then you might like to take a look at my blog

http://www.dipsdesigns.com/search/label/Tonic Studios

Finally, I know that many peeps on ST.com are missing the old crafty chat since QVC has almost abandoned craft. If you've not already done so, why not come and chat over on CraftTelly.com? There's loads of crafty chat and some lovely crafty swaps that you can join in, plus we have really great Craft Sponsors, who often stock the same brands as C&C (with better prices and service too)! The most active sections are Create & Craft/Ideal World, My Latest Purchase (well this a forum about craft shopping on the telly :wink:) and Gallery, where you can find loads of inspiration, including member of other design teams such as the amazingly talented Lynne Hammond (clarity stamps DT), Sandra Dry (Joanna Sheen DT) and Alison xxxtglxxx (also Joanna Sheen DT) but if you click on Today's Posts from the top menu tab you'll see what we're currently chatting about. Oh, and our genius deal searcher, SuperCoolWillow, has his own section Heads Up which he keeps us all up to date on all QVC's crafting bargains and new items, often before going to air (but you have to be a VIP to view that section).

Latest posts

Back