Whatever happened to Easi/Easy-Buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodluckifyageddit

Registered Shopper
Haven't noticed it being offered much in the last few weeks...I wonder if Bid got their fingers burnt by not doing credit checks and are having trouble getting the payments in? On an unrelated topic...Mark Ryes in for Andy tonight...ugggh !

Haven't noticed it being offered much in the last few weeks...I wonder if Bid got their fingers burnt by not doing credit checks and are having trouble getting the payments in? On an unrelated topic...Mark Ryes in for Andy tonight...ugggh !

I noticed that too, most of the products they have had on of late have been sub £20-£30 so I wonder if that is something to do with it? Mark Ryes? ugggh indeed, beyond dreadful.

Last edited:
It was only brought in to invalidate the £10 vouchers, so I'm guessing they don't need to offer it any more - they're just sitting back and letting "Jackpot June" do all the work"

It was only brought in to invalidate the £10 vouchers, so I'm guessing they don't need to offer it any more - they're just sitting back and letting "Jackpot June" do all the work"

Steve McDonald had a unique take on 'Jackpot June', he said that not many people buy 6 products in a month so imagine how good your chance of winning is if you do?

The only people who could possibly make six purchases in a month from the cavalcade of crap on offer is the presenters or their families, because they buy EVERYTHING :grin:

Steve McDonald had a unique take on 'Jackpot June', he said that not many people buy 6 products in a month so imagine how good your chance of winning is if you do?

The only people who could possibly make six purchases in a month from the cavalcade of crap on offer is the presenters or their families, because they buy EVERYTHING :grin:

And who, in this financial climate can afford £60 p&p on top of buying the crap? If I had a spare £60 I'd rather spend it on a posh meal out

And who, in this financial climate can afford £60 p&p on top of buying the crap? If I had a spare £60 I'd rather spend it on a posh meal out

Ah yes Hillary but think of the quality products you could avail yourself to. Egg Cookers, ID Stamps and Fat Magnets.

And your Solar Frog would be around long after your meal had become nothing but a distant memory.

Ah yes Hillary but think of the quality products you could avail yourself to. Egg Cookers, ID Stamps and Fat Magnets.

And your Solar Frog would be around long after your meal had become nothing but a distant memory.

Yeah....I'd say about half an hour!

Watching Caroline and PeterS yesterday and Dimpna came scrolling along the bottom

'Hello Dimpna' said PeterS......'Dimpna's already bought something off me today'..........'Oh Dimpna bought seven things off me yesterday' said Caroline.........

I hope Dimpna wins Jackpot June

Regular buyers surely deserve £6000 of compensation for all the stupid tat the channels have (mis)sold them anyway. Or is this prize actually £6000 worth of Bid shopping vouchers that are only valid for 5 seconds at 1 am on the 31st of September? :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back