Peter S creeping me out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
The way he is talking about people on his Facebook as if they were bestest buddies in the whole world. "Oh is that Cliffs from my Facebook page. I better do a special price as it is you" and various other times talking about stiff they are up to or making out he remembered they were in for a previous auction when I bet he is being told by production staff in ear.

That's not fair. I was saying hello to regular customers and they had been posting on my Facebook that morning - what's the harm in acknowledging the viewers? I'm sorry that you find it creepy - I think it was the right thing to do.

That's not fair. I was saying hello to regular customers and they had been posting on my Facebook that morning - what's the harm in acknowledging the viewers? I'm sorry that you find it creepy - I think it was the right thing to do.

Maybe creepy was the wrong word, I meant it as in sucking up would be a better word.

big respect to Perfume Pete for coming on here and engaging with us........unlike some who hide behind pseudonyms or get 'friends' to respond on their behalf
Peter Sherlock is the only one with enough guts to put his point across in person
good on ya Peter :mysmilie_504: :mysmilie_467:

big respect to Perfume Pete for coming on here and engaging with us........unlike some who hide behind pseudonyms or get 'friends' to respond on their behalf
Peter Sherlock is the only one with enough guts to put his point across in person
good on ya Peter :mysmilie_504: :mysmilie_467:

Nice one....I agree with you! And Peter, the chocolate orange perfume lasts all day...Good old Laurelle!

Maybe creepy was the wrong word, I meant it as in sucking up would be a better word.

I think its the way it is done which is the problem with salesmen/women who do this. Some are most insincere and others seem genuinely pleased.

just wanted to commend both individuals on a classy debate, not often you see discussions on potentially sensitive subjects carried out without aggression. part of the reason i signed up to this forum after just reading/lurking for a few months.

Latest posts

Back