Knitting Crochet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pollypit

Registered Shopper
Hi

I love knitting and have purchased some wool in the past from Create and Craft. I have noticed in the last while that knitting and Crochet shows are few and far between, are they phasing them out, Is Wendy Poole and Hayley have not had any shows in a long while. Does anyone know anything about this.

Thanks

pits

Hi

I love knitting and have purchased some wool in the past from Create and Craft. I have noticed in the last while that knitting and Crochet shows are few and far between, are they phasing them out, Is Wendy Poole and Hayley have not had any shows in a long while. Does anyone know anything about this.

Thanks

pits

Is that Hayley west u mean? Shes been on a few shows in recent weeks , none were knitting thou.

I think their wool is expensive and some of the patterns they sell leave a lot to be desired. I think they did bettter when they had the toys/small items/tea cosies etc on as people are more likely to try that than an adult garment at £50 odds for the yarn. Let's face it we've all got lots of unfinished stuff in the loft! Small items that can be finished within a week or so are much more appealing.

Latest posts

Back