Has Peter Sherlock had a stroke?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dappy

Registered Shopper
Hello. Hope I'm in the right place to put this. I googled for shopping channel help and this came up.

I'm not a big fan of P. Sherlock, he is a bit too falsely friendly and patronising when he tries to explain why you should buy something. I haven't seen him for a while until this week and I was shocked at the change in him. From his nose up his face doesn't move and one of his eyes looks as if he can't see out of it. Has he been ill? Maybe he has had a stroke. I wondered if he had dyed his hair and that was hat was different but his face looks very strange

He's had botox and the after effects haven't been kind as its worn off. He's posted a bit about it on here, I feel a bit sorry for him as I don't think he needed the work doing in the first place.

He's posted about it on this thread:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?41591-Poor-poor-Peter-Sherlock

While I have sympathy I cannot help wonder why he didn't take his own 'advice' and just use skin potions like the miracle 'botox in a bottle' snake serum he has regularly flogged on these channels.

I'm sure there's a simple explanation.

He has a 'stroke' of luck every time he sells his unheard of smellies

I bought a replica of Kenzo Flower the other day, called Summer Flowers and it's glorious and lasts a long, long time. I did have to go to the dreaded High St. but at no cost cos I walked and it was only £3.50.

He has a 'stroke' of luck every time he sells his unheard of smellies

I bought a replica of Kenzo Flower the other day, called Summer Flowers and it's glorious and lasts a long, long time. I did have to go to the dreaded High St. but at no cost cos I walked and it was only £3.50.

Birkett has a men's fragrance set coming up called 'Stallion'.

Is it 1973?

While I have sympathy I cannot help wonder why he didn't take his own 'advice' and just use skin potions like the miracle 'botox in a bottle' snake serum he has regularly flogged on these channels.

I'm sure there's a simple explanation.

I agree, he's taken a huge risk with his appearance as people will not know he's had a botox procedure & will naturally think he has used such serums as he sells.... which isn't going to look good. Perhaps he intends to use the serums to cure himself & show us what an amazing product it is :wonder:

Seriously though I am a bit saddened when I watched him today, I don't like to see anybody having bad results with any form of treatment that especially effects their appearance. When growing up I suffered with roseola on my face which was awful to live with & I must have had 50 different types of creams that mostly made it worse and pretty much ruined my social life at the time. It wasn't until probably 15-16 that it disappeared altogether so I know how soul destroying it can feel to stand out with such conditions. I hope Peters effects aren't permanent.. but I presume he is now on that slippery slope that happens with celebs that once they have a bad procedure they usually want another one to correct it... then another... then another.... then they end up like Pete Burns or Donatella.

I agree, he's taken a huge risk with his appearance as people will not know he's had a botox procedure & will naturally think he has used such serums as he sells.... which isn't going to look good. Perhaps he intends to use the serums to cure himself & show us what an amazing product it is :wonder:

Seriously though I am a bit saddened when I watched him today, I don't like to see anybody having bad results with any form of treatment that especially effects their appearance. When growing up I suffered with roseola on my face which was awful to live with & I must have had 50 different types of creams that mostly made it worse and pretty much ruined my social life at the time. It wasn't until probably 15-16 that it disappeared altogether so I know how soul destroying it can feel to stand out with such conditions. I hope Peters effects aren't permanent.. but I presume he is now on that slippery slope that happens with celebs that once they have a bad procedure they usually want another one to correct it... then another... then another.... then they end up like Pete Burns or Donatella.

I look forward to that :wink:

It must be tough working on TV and the constant pressure to look good. With papers like the Mail blowing up pictures of wrinkles then bemoaning if they have plastic surgery. If people get work done and it makes then happy then good luck to them :)

It must be tough working on TV and the constant pressure to look good. With papers like the Mail blowing up pictures of wrinkles then bemoaning if they have plastic surgery. If people get work done and it makes then happy then good luck to them :)

Of course you are quite right PJ. However, when you also are in the business of selling scandalously overpriced lotions and urge people to check out their website as a price comparison you are in danger of looking like a fool when you subsequently get your face injected with poison, and end up with terrible results.

It dosen't really say much for the products he keeps assuring us are fantastic, does it?

Of course you are quite right PJ. However, when you also are in the business of selling scandalously overpriced lotions and urge people to check out their website as a price comparison you are in danger of looking like a fool when you subsequently get your face injected with poison, and end up with terrible results.

It dosen't really say much for the products he keeps assuring us are fantastic, does it?

Thank goodness it isn't an illness, but he does look a fool doesn't he? Selling snake oil and people will think that is what has done the damage to his face.

You are 100% right too :)

PJ

Bid tv once again affecting people's health like Peter Simon, Peter Sherlock etc..
I think they are stressed over this channels.

to be fair to peter sherlock even when he was claiming the virtues of the serums he constantly stated that if you could afford surgery and thats what you wanted it would have the most effect.

i actually think he looks a lot better now than he did 3 months ago smart lost some weight (not that he was massive or anything) and his general skin condition looks a lot better from not smoking.

Though personally i could not really give two hoots what any of the presenters look like more what they say and do.

Dappy Did you hear the clip radio 4 played of him as the best example of the spivyness of situps? It was toe curlingly awful and anyone who didn't have a brass neck would have been hiding under the bed after hearing themselves talking like that. It was water off a duck's back to him so I expect he thinks he looks wonderful.

Dappy Did you hear the clip radio 4 played of him as the best example of the spivyness of situps? It was toe curlingly awful and anyone who didn't have a brass neck would have been hiding under the bed after hearing themselves talking like that. It was water off a duck's back to him so I expect he thinks he looks wonderful.

You mean when he was flogging £1 self tan from Poundland?

He is as big a shark as any of them. In fact he is perhaps the worst, given he buys in the stuff and knows EXACTLY what it's worth. 'Check Laurelle's website, Check Skin Pharmacy website'

Shocked Face, Shylock Sherlock. He is a disgrace to The Wirral :headbang:

You mean when he was flogging £1 self tan from Poundland?

He is as big a shark as any of them. In fact he is perhaps the worst, given he buys in the stuff and knows EXACTLY what it's worth. 'Check Laurelle's website, Check Skin Pharmacy website'

Shocked Face, Shylock Sherlock. He is a disgrace to The Wirral :headbang:

However, Steve Macdonald is the pride of Wallasey!

http://www.stmaryscollege.wirral.sch.uk/home/news/old-boy-steve-smashes-world-record.aspx

At least you have something to shout about eh Wirral!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back