Hairy ears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Who one earth are modelling the earrings lately. Extras from Planet of the Apes. There has been a parade of stomach churning close ups of great big hairy lugholes and one poor soul the other night looked like she had got grubby grey sideburns. Do they not sell those epilator thingies on Bid?

Sounds gross! It's not that Sally Jaxks is it? :bandit:

Who one earth are modelling the earrings lately. Extras from Planet of the Apes. There has been a parade of stomach churning close ups of great big hairy lugholes and one poor soul the other night looked like she had got grubby grey sideburns. Do they not sell those epilator thingies on Bid?

Probably the owner of the disembodied hand and big fat finger that models the other jewellery

No, can't say I've noticed. Will keep a look out though. I've always admired the assistants who have to model. They have to keep their nails good, skin good, feet pedicured etc etc. Some must have let themselves go since I used to regularly watch

I saw that fred the other night. I thought the earrings were being modelled by a bloke with a beard! In fact, I couldn't tell you what the earrings were like as I was mesmerised by the ultra magnified hair, gross!

I don't think i'd much welcome a really close up picture of my grid, I think the United Kingdom should be spared that.

But then again i'm not a model. I have to say there have been a few challengers to Chewbacca of late.

Latest posts

Back