Price-Drop 10th birthday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
Price-Drop celebrates it's 10th birthday tomorrow and an ultimate stock blowout starts at 8:30pm, so nothing different to a warehouse clearance I bet!

What are your memories of the channel?

I used to love the music, the plunger they pressed to start the price drop at, and remember they started off Megadrops and then they really were Megadrops with pricey good quality items.

Found this on You Tube.
One of the earliest recordings of the channel, and he mentions the cost of the phonecall: 50p !!!

On the second price drop he says delivery is 2 weeks !!

Last edited:
WOW and trawling to find more clips I found this.
For those who loved all the old music, it is on here:
An hour of classic music!
But seriously I had always wanted the original Bid music.

Last edited:
Happy 10th Birthday to Price Drop!

I wonder if Sit Up will reach a milestone of their own tomorrow, maybe a 30th? :wink:

Yeah, Happy Birthday but its been downhill for ages now! Miss the good old days of Megadrops and Bid bullets! Still have my best megadrop item from right at the very start, a 55g solid gold mens curb chain, its worth a bob or two now!

Yeah, Happy Birthday but its been downhill for ages now! Miss the good old days of Megadrops and Bid bullets! Still have my best megadrop item from right at the very start, a 55g solid gold mens curb chain, its worth a bob or two now!

Is that warehouse Bob? ;-)

arnt you and youre family the ones that used to win 2-4 megadrops each time,from scotland i beleive?

Latest posts

Back