Bid website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or has the search box on the bid website been missing for the last week or 2?

Also the site is looking very low on products, There used to be thousands of things to look through now there's about 450 at most not including the tv deals, total of around 700 items on the site compared to price drop who have around 2,800 items at the time of posting

Last edited:
I noticed quite a few new products on sale last night on Price-Drop.
Steve said a container of new stock had arrived so perhaps Bid still have to update the site.

Price drop has approx 3100 items on the site compared to bid's 600

I wonder if they are going to merge the sites again like before where all the products were the same on both sites just in different colours

Ah, another quality shipping container with all the Bid.tv merchandise :drunk:

container.jpg

Is it just me or has the search box on the bid website been missing for the last week or 2?

Also the site is looking very low on products, There used to be thousands of things to look through now there's about 450 at most not including the tv deals, total of around 700 items on the site compared to price drop who have around 2,800 items at the time of posting

The BID website is just awful! its so hard to buy from it. i cant imagine it makes them much money as its just so complex and annoying. hopefully they look at companies like HMV and blockbuster who failed to sort out their online presence and get their act together!

The search box is still missing but the site was restocked last week to about 2,000 items but now there are less than 300 on it again compared to price drop's 2,300

Also noticed a big reduction in products being put on their ebay store in the last few days and of those very few are the auction style, most are buy it now, At its peak there were over 8,000 now its down to 2,300

Latest posts

Back