Sally Jacks eating cat food...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
..I say no more....

photo (2).jpg

We all find different things funny.

I rarely find Mike Mason funny, his humour seems stuck in a much earlier decade. Just my opinion though.

to be fair to mason, he was starting his camara hugging etc and jaxx walked in with the tin.

obviously i don't know what was said off camera but i found it funny in the context that if a bully keeps saying you do a certain thing to annoy you, then you actually do it and don't care, you are cutting them off at the knees.

So Mike Mason is always saying that Sally eats cat food and then she comes on live telly with a tin of cat food and eats some??

Why does he say she eats cat food in the first place?

So Mike Mason is always saying that Sally eats cat food and then she comes on live telly with a tin of cat food and eats some??

Why does he say she eats cat food in the first place?

she did turn to the camera after and said it was a chunk of mars bar mommabear

What was it all about anyway, I've never heard him say anything?

it's nothing really, just whenever there was a changeover from jaxx to mason he would say something lighthearted about miss jaxx eating catfood, i dont know how many times this happened but i definately saw it two or three times... hense why she walked back onto camera shot with a tin.

Not going to comment directly on this one as I didn't see it so don't know the context but I am starting to think he does these things to give us stuff to talk about it. I don't know if the Vodafone 354 has the Tapatalk app but if it does I am sure he logs onto ST.com right away after to make sure we are chatting about him. Afternoon Mike by the way *wave*

PJ

Not going to comment directly on this one as I didn't see it so don't know the context but I am starting to think he does these things to give us stuff to talk about it. I don't know if the Vodafone 354 has the Tapatalk app but if it does I am sure he logs onto ST.com right away after to make sure we are chatting about him. Afternoon Mike by the way *wave*

PJ
mr pj, at a guestimate, how many of them do you think read this?

Not sure all of them can read ;-) well given Mike mentioning me at least one ;-)

PJ.

it just seems so random that he would think of coming in here... but then not participating.

credit goes to mr sherlock for being willing to engage with the people.

Hi Mikeyboy :wave:

Watching Peter Sherlock earlier and he wrinkled his forehead and said 'look it moves......it's worn off' :giggle: Hi Peter :wave:

Nothing to say about you Mikeyboy, sorry :wave:

Hi Mikeyboy :wave:

Watching Peter Sherlock earlier and he wrinkled his forehead and said 'look it moves......it's worn off' :giggle: Hi Peter :wave:

Nothing to say about you Mikeyboy, sorry :wave:

Happened to flick on to the channel yesterday while PS was selling a men's "fragrance" (can't remember the brand) and he claimed that he used to have it on his desk all day when he was a smoker and used it "when I didn't want to stink of fags".

I think they should use that quote as the strapline in any future advertising...:giggle:

Thanks, Peter for almost making me choke on my coffee laughing at that remark - and for being the only one to have the metal spheroids to come on here and take all the flak !

mike has been saying this about Sally for a long time

just like she rips him about certain things

a couple of posts seem to think it is bullying of a kind

they appear to live together in london during the week so i very much doubt sally feels that way

mike has been saying this about Sally for a long time

just like she rips him about certain things

a couple of posts seem to think it is bullying of a kind

they appear to live together in london during the week so i very much doubt sally feels that way

i probably gave the impression that i thought it was bullying, i think it would be fairer to say it was a rib/gag that ran it's course.

from what i can tell he always does this to a co-presenter, going back even to gala tv etc.

he used to say far more controvertial stuff to hayley on gala tv lol.

Latest posts

Back