Happy 30th Sit-Up Ltd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Well it's not happy, it's quite disgusting but it takes some doing to get that many upheld complaints since Jan 12, that it has to deserve some kind of mention.

May you hang your heads in shame you bunch of misleading shysters.

Thanks to forum members who have made this possible, respect :wave::clapping:

:-( i'm such a doofus, i was genuinely debating asking what sit up did in the years before it got on tv, as not even qvc is that old.... then i read the offcom bit haha

What annoys me the most about this continuous stream of upheld complaints is the way that Sit-Up have grudgingly accepted they have had to change the way they sell, accepting the faults in a reactive rather than proactive way, and reluctantly giving way inch by inch rather than have a root-and-branch clean-up of the channels. It seems they are doing the bare minimum to comply with these rulings - and still failing to do that sometimes !

As Terry-Thomas was wont to say ... "What an absolute shower !"

What amazes me is they usually try and justify their actions each time they get caught out instead of just saying sorry & preventing the presenter from doing it next time.

What amazes me is they usually try and justify their actions each time they get caught out instead of just saying sorry & preventing the presenter from doing it next time.

That's what gets my goat too Mr M but what makes me even more angry is the fact that certain presenters are still getting away with misleading viewers, giving incorrect information or just plain getting it wrong without being corrected or told to shut up by the gallery. I know this has been mentioned before but surely they all have a part to play in compliance not just the presenters and one presenter in particular needs keeping in line; is that not part of what producers/directors do? (I don't know much about how TV studios work!)

That's what gets my goat too Mr M but what makes me even more angry is the fact that certain presenters are still getting away with misleading viewers, giving incorrect information or just plain getting it wrong without being corrected or told to shut up by the gallery. I know this has been mentioned before but surely they all have a part to play in compliance not just the presenters and one presenter in particular needs keeping in line; is that not part of what producers/directors do? (I don't know much about how TV studios work!)

Just last night James russell was flogging a semi precious gemstone bracelet with Liana, it was amethyst, rose quartz and prehenite (something like that anyway). James referred to it as Pyrite at least three times..ok pyrite might not even be better than this prehenite,but it's something people have heard. To be fair to James, I it was an honest mistake...though laziness maybe..but not once did the gallery correct him, so yes, they're obviously not really bothered!

Just checked on line..it's Prehnite!

Latest posts

Back