Passports

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
Passports
I know I'm coming across like your best maiden auntie, but if anyone is renewing your passport this year and wanting to fill out the application form online, please follow this link https://passports.ips.gov.uk/epa1r1a/index.aspx This is the official Government website and you will NOT be charged to complete the online application form. Other sites will charge you to complete the form but you will still have to pay Her Majesty's Passport Office for your passport.
You can also pick up the paper forms in your local post office and fill them in with a black biro!​

Last edited:
Also, do not smile in the photo. Look straight ahead as if looking at something a little distance away.

Do not use the white background for the photo if you have light or blond hair. Even if the local chemist is taking the photo make them use something other than a white or light wall behind you.

Oh and don`t forget you will always resemble an escaped lunatic or look as if you`re stoned on waccy baccy ! I`ve never met anybody who actually likes their passport pic and whenever I`ve had to present photo ID for anything I`ve always ended up apologising for my passport photo.

Latest posts

Back