warehouse clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
I've been watching some of the warehouse clearance events on Bid and PD and I have to say there are some bargains to be had with this stock clearance.
I don't usually make impulse buys but I've picked up a couple of bargains from the out of season stuff.
I'm thinking there will be a lot of tat being sold but hey, I've got it on in the background while I work and I might find some more deals!
This is sooo not like me!!

I've been watching some of the warehouse clearance events on Bid and PD and I have to say there are some bargains to be had with this stock clearance.
I don't usually make impulse buys but I've picked up a couple of bargains from the out of season stuff.
I'm thinking there will be a lot of tat being sold but hey, I've got it on in the background while I work and I might find some more deals!
This is sooo not like me!!

Can you share your bargains with us deedee?

I was watching a bit of fashion earlier with the newish/returned lady presenter. A dress in particular with big red feather pattern on, she said you could wear to work and then go out in later. No you couldn't dear :giggle: She was getting a lot of stick in her ear for that. There was a top and leggings for a couple of quid. Prices do seem to be actual clearance prices for once.

I totally agree about the the presenter's dress Momma! I think the pattern would have overwhelmed me being a person of smaller proportions!
I got a pair of boots for £2.99 and some leggings for £1
I know I've paid additional charges but I still think I've got a couple of bargains there!

I totally agree about the the presenter's dress Momma! I think the pattern would have overwhelmed me being a person of smaller proportions!
I got a pair of boots for £2.99 and some leggings for £1
I know I've paid additional charges but I still think I've got a couple of bargains there!

Hope you really enjoy your purchases :) xx

These stock clearances.......they say they're clearing out the old stock from their warehouses for room for new stock ready to come in.

Now I didn't watch much of it but what I did see, I hadn't seen before, ie. the Viners canteen of cutlery, that was new to me, as was some of the jewellery from Italy with the 'designer' name, which I can't remember now.

Were they new to anybody else?

These stock clearances.......they say they're clearing out the old stock from their warehouses for room for new stock ready to come in.

Now I didn't watch much of it but what I did see, I hadn't seen before, ie. the Viners canteen of cutlery, that was new to me, as was some of the jewellery from Italy with the 'designer' name, which I can't remember now.

Were they new to anybody else?

The Viners have been on a lot last few weeks on price anyway

They have gone a couple of times on price early in the day for very tempting prices i must admit

I seem to get better deals on PD rather than Bid, I have been very happy with most the items prices just lately. Also a lot less gardening (I see it a lot on b+) on Bid which has been much better tow watch.

bargain update

bargain boots arrived this morning and they're great!
really nice fit, very comfy and look quite good too (although I'm no fashion icon!)
happy with my clearance buys so far :happy:

bargain update

bargain boots arrived this morning and they're great!
really nice fit, very comfy and look quite good too (although I'm no fashion icon!)
happy with my clearance buys so far :happy:

i am not a jewellery person at all so no good to me but the prices on price drop today in this jewellery event are very good

i am not a jewellery person at all so no good to me but the prices on price drop today in this jewellery event are very good

I agree ntb, PD are doing some good prices in their jewellery event
I'm not hugely into jewellery and I think it pays to be a bit selective, some of it looks a bit tacky (just my opinion) but there are some bargains to be had
I've just seen Caroline has the Instyler later, I think I'll tune in for that, I've seen them on QVC and they can be quite expensive
The channels certainly seem to be selling stuff lately so let's hope the viewership, sales figures and, most of all, improvements in selling practices mean they'll survive

Latest posts

Back