OK own up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Who off here has been to Acton in London and used James Russell's white car as a toilet?

For those who did not see it James said that he had just been told that someone has used his car as a toilet and they are reviewing the CCTV, the crew thought it was funny and handed him some loo roll and a glove

euuch, that's revolting, poor James
that happened to my OH's work van one night, it's disgusting

My uncle and aunt kept an arts and craft shop (as I'm not using my real name on here I can safely say the prices were more crafty than arty) anyway, every Saturday&Sunday night, regular as Exlax someone would piddle through the shop letter box. Uncle fitted a very strong spring to the 'flap' and it never happened again.

Must be one of the tanzanite buyers who went to get a 'valuation'... oh dear.

If it were Peter Simon's car it'd resemble Biff's car from Back to the Future covered in manure :giggle:

That's disgraceful. I hope they catch the culprit. I hope it's not you Bennyxp in some sort of bizarre crush fetish lol.

That's disgraceful. I hope they catch the culprit. I hope it's not you Bennyxp in some sort of bizarre crush fetish lol.

yes. it's me. I have a crush fetish on James. I also obviously know what car he drives.

Latest posts

Back