Betty Boop perfume about 1000 buyers in the space of five minutes!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Deal of the day is a 75ml bottle of perfume, that let's face it, nobody knows what it smells like, with a plastic betty boop figurine perched upon the lid. They want £7.99 for it and of course the added extras so that makes it £18.51, quite a lot of money I reckon. Cheapsmells have the same thing for £9.95 and free p&p. I couldn't believe how many people jumped straight in for it, I swear they shifted about a thousand bottles in a matter of minutes...big kerching to them!

It probably sells for the same reason that Sexxy Shoo does, for the bottle.

A bit of fun I guess.

Amazing how cheap crap can be so popular.

Maybe the manufacturers got to use the still recognisable 'image' rights at a bargain price too!

I have no idea really but I fancy it's sales of these kind of products, along with egg cookers and ID stamps that keeps the Bid tills ringing!

I think this or something very similar was the Sallurday special a few weeks back and sold for £19.99, They flew out

I think this or something very similar was the Sallurday special a few weeks back and sold for £19.99, They flew out

I have definitely seen this product on sale before, not sure when but I wouldn't forget such an unusual item!

I have definitely seen this product on sale before, not sure when but I wouldn't forget such an unusual item!

been on a few times much higher price

fastest i have seen something go ever, goes to show they certainly have the viewers

ok it is cheaper at cheapsmells but you cant blame bid they could have charged doubled and sold close to the same amount

Still can't quite fathom it though...Betty boop memorabilia is not exactly what you'd call difficult to come by, nor does it normally cost a lot to buy. I can see its novelty value, especially if you were to give it as a present to someone who collects betty boop stuff......a teenage girl one might think. Could totally understand it if it was a well known fragrance being served up in a limited edition Betty Boop bottle, but it ain't is it? Oh well!

When they sell quantities like this it makes you think how many viewers they must have.

I have no idea why they flew - you'd think anyone would just goggle something before they buy it. I guess lots of people do just sit there waiting to impulse buy stuff. Close to £20 for a novelty bottle and a cheap smell!

Where do people get all their money from?? I'd be skint if I were paying £7.99 postage for everything I bought!

Bid products really represent all most the bottom of the gene pool. Beaten by a short head by Poundstretcher and Poundland!

Latest posts

Back