credit to mike mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
just watched him for first time in a few weeks

doing the dongle on the deal of the day

mentioned p + p and call charge 11 times in 15 minutes anybody would agree more than enough :

stated that not all channels would be available :

did not compare the product to sky, virgin or anything else :

was clear,concise,accurate and detailed

well done mike

I agree he has been rather good tonight & has improved a great deal just lately. Keep up the good work Mike.

mentioned p + p and call charge 11 times in 15 minutes anybody would agree more than enough :

well done mike

Comes to something when you have to praise a presenter for doing his job properly but...........hurrah!

Keep it up Mikeyboy

Comes to something when you have to praise a presenter for doing his job properly but...........hurrah!

Keep it up Mikeyboy

to be fair, he is singled out for so much stick on here (and it has been justified for the most part) that it is only fair to go out of the way to praise him when he is behaving with some form of moral code in his presentation.

Credit to Mike Mason indeed. He tends to get stick on here even though he probably gets the least number of ASA complaints upheld against him. He is quite entertaining and watchable. Although he may exaggerate or scare monger on occasions he certainly doesn't lie very often. I think there are those on this forum who just seem to have personal vendetta's against him and I fail to understand why they don't switch channels when he is on.

I have to say I don't tend to watch him as much because he doesn't give us any material to take the p anymore. I long for the days when he would tell us about his sky subscription, snow socks, £900 camcorder and his knowledge of great sound.

i agree momma but he cant change his past sales now can he? infact that sale last night was more compliant than probably any i have ever seen on bid

you can see him literally thinking before every line he says now over time i hope he will find a happy medium but i understand why he is erring on the side of caution for now

to be fair, he is singled out for so much stick on here (and it has been justified for the most part) that it is only fair to go out of the way to praise him when he is behaving with some form of moral code in his presentation.

It's all we ask isn't it? If the producers had done their job then he wouldn't have got so much stick on here.

Anyway, like I said, I hope he keeps it up but I do miss his bass reflex sheet :blush: :wink:

what a great thread
I watched Mike sell the dongle last night and he was factual, clear and concise...........totally compliant in other words
I have found him to be so much more watchable lately, for me I think it's because he's dropped some of the arrogance and BS, it makes him appear much more likeable IMHO, he's still entertaining and he still shows his sense of humour and has a bit of fun
I've actually enjoyed watching him over the last couple of days
Good on ya Mike, keep up the good work, you and James are living proof that change can be made
Now, where is M&M and the other forum bashers? Nothing to say you guys? Hmmm thought not. You only come on here to stoke the fire, never to acknowledge anything positive. In my mind that makes us the bigger people because we are always prepared to give credit where it's due

However, I have to say I'm getting a bit fed up with gobby Salleh! Oh boy is she giving it the hard sell lately not to mention the decibel levels of her shouting and screeching!

what a great thread
I watched Mike sell the dongle last night and he was factual, clear and concise...........totally compliant in other words
I have found him to be so much more watchable lately, for me I think it's because he's dropped some of the arrogance and BS, it makes him appear much more likeable IMHO, he's still entertaining and he still shows his sense of humour and has a bit of fun
I've actually enjoyed watching him over the last couple of days
Good on ya Mike, keep up the good work, you and James are living proof that change can be made
Now, where is M&M and the other forum bashers? Nothing to say you guys? Hmmm thought not. You only come on here to stoke the fire, never to acknowledge anything positive. In my mind that makes us the bigger people because we are always prepared to give credit where it's due

However, I have to say I'm getting a bit fed up with gobby Salleh! Oh boy is she giving it the hard sell lately not to mention the decibel levels of her shouting and screeching!

good post deedee

sally i have not seen for a while but i will be surprised if she has changed

which is a shame

good post deedee

sally i have not seen for a while but i will be surprised if she has changed

which is a shame

I caught the end of her last evening and was just about to switch off when her shift ended and MM came on. Still improving isn't he? What a change almost back to the old Mike and a pleasure to have in your sitting room

Good to see positive comments about Mike on here, it certainly makes a pleasant change! Keep up the good work Mike, when it boils down to it, he's one of the few presenters I can actually sit down and watch :)

This is great to hear. Well done Mike :)

I did wonder when he said that he got the watch he was selling for a friends birthday if it was for M&M ;-)

PJ

It's all we ask isn't it? If the producers had done their job then he wouldn't have got so much stick on here.

Anyway, like I said, I hope he keeps it up but I do miss his bass reflex sheet :blush: :wink:

mommabear, you know i have a soft spot for his bass reflex sound test sheet! haha

well done mike

I've just heard him selling the dongle and he's coming out with all the same garbage about Sky and how with this you don't pay a subscription blah blah!!!!!!
I hope everyone realises the dongle doesn't get you ANYTHING that you can't get already.
It doesn't receive anything at all -it's just a library of links to websites that are streaming onto the internet.
You can access all the same sites by using Google-the way BidTv big it up is just to fool the public into paying an exorbitant charge for something the size of a memory stick to be mailed to them whilst being conned into thinking they will be accessing extra media.

It's really nice (and a pleasant change) to read positive
comments about Mike!

good of you to drop by, I'm sure we're underwhelmed by your input..........nice?? such a bland word which shows a lack of vocabulary and then the slap in the face with 'and a pleasant change'
you could be a little more effusive and encouraging and give credit where it's due as we always do
be sure to tell Mike he's being given credit
of course, if Mike had any balls he's speak up for himself like Peter Sherlock does

good of you to drop by, I'm sure we're underwhelmed by your input..........nice?? such a bland word which shows a lack of vocabulary and then the slap in the face with 'and a pleasant change'
you could be a little more effusive and encouraging and give credit where it's due as we always do
be sure to tell Mike he's being given credit
of course, if Mike had any balls he's speak up for himself like Peter Sherlock does

There really is no need to be so rude. My comment was not rude or
disrespectful in any way.
There was another thread recently praising Mike & people had said how
strange it was that people who like Mike & myself had not said
anything & that we only come on here to 'defend' him
when negative comments are made.
So I come on here to make a nice comment & I all I get is
you being rude to me and when it comes to vocabulary, please
do not insult me. Have you read some of the grammar and
spelling on here?!
Your comments are really unnecessary. I am entitled to my opinion
as much as anyone else.
I am assuming that this is the kind of response that you were
aiming for.

Wow!!! :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There really is no need to be so rude. My comment was not rude or
disrespectful in any way.
There was another thread recently praising Mike & people had said how
strange it was that people who like Mike & myself had not said
anything & that we only come on here to 'defend' him
when negative comments are made.
So I come on here to make a nice comment & I all I get is
you being rude to me and when it comes to vocabulary, please
do not insult me. Have you read some of the grammar and
spelling on here?!
Your comments are really unnecessary. I am entitled to my opinion
as much as anyone else.
I am assuming that this is the kind of response that you were
aiming for.

But deedee is right. When you come on to knock people for being negative about Mike you go into great detail but when we are positive most of the time you don't say a word and it was only when people were almost shouting for you to make a comment you come up with a not earth shattering "nice".

As for people's grammar and spelling, this is a forum for opinions, often typed quickly on a mobile device, not an exam to be marked.

Anyway back to Mike. Was chuffed to hear he was selling the dongle correctly and saddened to hear he has slipped back.

PJ.

Latest posts

Back