My Card I sent to Gemstv was shown by Scott and I got a mention too :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Juie,

I'm so glad to hear that Scotty took the time to acknowledge your card, and live on air too. Hey - now I know a celebrity. :60:

Luv Argey

Aww how lovely for you Julie!
a15_1_70.gif

Well done Scotty!!
peukkuyls.gif
and well done you for sending the card
9bf3e111.gif

Now tell me Julie, did Scott take the opportunity to apologise for the personal attack
he made on me/us Shropshire girls the other week?
foottap.gif

Well on our ANKLES to be precise!!!
connie_skilletgirl.gif
MonkeyCheeky.gif

My location prompted him to bring to the attention of everyone watching Gems that morning
a certain 'incident' that had recently occurred on tv
Confused.gif

As I bought an item he said "Oh, Linda from Shropshire! That's the county where all the ladies have BIG FAT ANKLES"
OMG-1.gif

"are your ankles fat Linda?"
umno.gif

But it sent me into a right tizzy I can tell you!! Maybe I do have fat ankles!!!
thlmaosmiley.gif

I grabbed a tape measure .... they're
bf-thisbig.gif
.... is that fat? (7.3 inches to be precise!) is it average? is it thin? No idea!!

So upset was I, I checked out all the female ankles in the supermarket that afternoon for comparison
... and some very weird looks I got too!!
laugh3.gif

thShoutNo.gif
I can safely say that the comment he made is completely inaccurate .... we do NOT all have fat ankles!!!
tonguitsteken01.gif

But I wouldn't want you to take my word for it Scott.
Best send Craig over to corroborate the evidence when he gets back from his hols!!!
thShoutYes.gif
smilie_flagge131.gif

No need for tape measures, he can just wrap a hand around my ankle .... should probably do both at the same time to make sure they're equal ... maybe while they're behind my ears?
laugh3.gif

Then if you'd like to send me a £1 item as I was unable to acquire one yesterday to add to the order of a £99 ring I'd already made earlier, we'll say no more about the matter
eyepoke_01.gif

oh and for missing out on the £5 voucher by 1 day .... I am such a loser!!
hetstinkthier.gif

pop.gif
Thank-you!!!
tickle.gif

oh & the link so you know what the hell Scott was and I am talking about!! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ow-expert-appraises-the-Shropshire-ankle.html

lies.gif

excited.gif
Craig's back soon!!
connie_girl_search_sky.gif
GB.gif

Latest posts

Back