Lisa Brash selling pedicure set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shoptilidrop

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else happen to see Lisa Brash demonstrating a pedicure kit on Sunday night? It was the most disgusting thing I ever witnessed on the shopping channels, flakes of her dead skin were falling all over the floor like dandruff. For goodness sake Lisa if you read this please cover your feet up and don't do that again live on telly it was revolting!! Get your bunions sorted out! I had to turn over I felt ill.

I do kinda like her as she's goes the extra mile to make an effort which makes her very viewer friendly..... usually, sometimes she goes too far & I agree the pedicure pitch sounds like one of those occasions.

I think she's cheap and trashy (only my opinion).
I know she's probably being true to her personality, which some will admire, but if you're on TV then there are such things as standards and professionalism.
I'm not a snob or a prude and I'll probably be shouted down for this post but she just comes across as desperate and without any class at all.

I know she's probably being true to her personality, which some will admire, but if you're on TV then there are such things as standards and professionalism.
I'm not a snob or a prude and I'll probably be shouted down for this post but she just comes across as desperate and without any class at all.

You should never be shouted at for voicing your opinion :) x

if every presenter was like miss brash, i'd be concerned but seeing as she is a unique personality for tv and generally presents the death slots (from what i can tell) i'd say she is harmless fun. definately an aquired taste though. possibly bid's marmite even.

if every presenter was like miss brash, i'd be concerned but seeing as she is a unique personality for tv and generally presents the death slots (from what i can tell) i'd say she is harmless fun. definately an aquired taste though. possibly bid's marmite even.

yes, you make a very good point mr tom, she has a unique personality and could be Bid Marmite!

Totally agree with you deedee, Lisa definitely comes across like that. She seems to think she's the bees knees because she once allegedly dated Robbie Williams for 2 seconds lol. I think she needs to grow up a bit, she comes across very immature for 40.

she is not for me

infact i think a bit like sally she gets away with an AWFUL lot because she interacts and probably connects with a large proportion of price drops audience

she is not for me

infact i think a bit like sally she gets away with an AWFUL lot because she interacts and probably connects with a large proportion of price drops audience

I do agree as she probably caters for a certain viewing demographic that most other presenters don't, she fits into a slot just like Peter Simon pertains to.
I do like her sometimes but I agree with the marmite comment, she's the hard sell no doubt about it. I do like how she interacts & connects with the viewer just like Kiri does sometimes.

Yes, she's cheap, trashy, common as muck, been round the track more times that a whippet etc. All those things and, more than likely, should be kept on bid plus and only used when there is no alternative BUT I still have a soft spot for her. I feel if she was a friend you have her as a friend for life, whatever you may do, and there's not many like that these days.

Yes, she's cheap, trashy, common as muck, been round the track more times that a whippet etc. All those things and, more than likely, should be kept on bid plus and only used when there is no alternative BUT I still have a soft spot for her. I feel if she was a friend you have her as a friend for life, whatever you may do, and there's not many like that these days.

yes, exactly. if you was surrounded by a gang.. i get the impression she would fight knowing you are both still likely to get hurt.

I know not everybody likes lisa, but this is one reason why I do - she just doesn't care! aha!!

lisa.jpg

I know not everybody likes lisa, but this is one reason why I do - she just doesn't care! aha!!

View attachment 9176

I don't mind Lisa but I cannot abide her mindgames when selling crappy 'Art', her usual spiel is something like 'don't buy this just for an investment, buy it because you love it'.

Investment? Investment my ar.................

I don't mind Lisa but I cannot abide her mindgames when selling crappy 'Art', her usual spiel is something like 'don't buy this just for an investment, buy it because you love it'.

Investment? Investment my ar.................

Didn't she leave Bid/PD once to work at a big art gallery? I wondered that before as her sales technique for selling art on PD has always been really bad imo.

Didn't she leave Bid/PD once to work at a big art gallery? I wondered that before as her sales technique for selling art on PD has always been really bad imo.

She did Mr M and never tires of telling us, particularly when selling 'art'. She also says she used to sell pieces for around £125,000 so with all that experience one would expect her to be able to differentiate between original, valuable art and some bleeding awful print.

But remember Mr M, don't buy it as an investment, buy it because you love it :wink:

She did Mr M and never tires of telling us, particularly when selling 'art'. She also says she used to sell pieces for around £125,000 so with all that experience one would expect her to be able to differentiate between original, valuable art and some bleeding awful print.

But remember Mr M, don't buy it as an investment, buy it because you love it :wink:

Oh but I fully intend to spend my kids inheritance on valuable Bid TV pieces of art :star: because they are "so" limited I am going to make a small fortune..... infact I think they maybe worth so much in the near future they may be used as an alternative currency of their own..... "Right sir that will be £5,000"........ "ok do you prefer cash or kinkade?"

I am feeling a little dejected as I have already missed the boat on the none art pieces of Thomas Kinkade such as this for a mere £69.99.

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Thomas-Ki...sical-Figurine/HO139182/ProductDetail.raction

If Lisa got a top job selling art in a prestigious establishment.... then there's hope for Peter Simon as nobody sells a kinkade like him:

Just listening to that I am already reaching for my credit card.

Oh but I fully intend to spend my kids inheritance on valuable Bid TV pieces of art :star: because they are "so" limited I am going to make a small fortune..... infact I think they maybe worth so much in the near future they may be used as an alternative currency of their own..... "Right sir that will be £5,000"........ "ok do you prefer cash or kinkade?"

I am feeling a little dejected as I have already missed the boat on the none art pieces of Thomas Kinkade such as this for a mere £69.99.

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Thomas-Ki...sical-Figurine/HO139182/ProductDetail.raction

If Lisa got a top job selling art in a prestigious establishment.... then there's hope for Peter Simon as nobody sells a kinkade like him:

Just listening to that I am already reaching for my credit card.

Ha Ha, i'd almost forgotten just how utterly revolting Dirty Peter is but thank you Mr M for suitably reminding me :puke:

Cash or Kinkade, love it! :grin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back