Xen-Tan offers - worth a look!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sheila

fdd in another life!
Hi everyone! It's been ages since I last posted anything on the forums but I just had to let you know about some serious savings, but don't delay as the prices could go up again at any time!
If anyone is into fake tanning, then the Xen-Tan deals on IW are extremely competitive at the moment, especially with just £1 P&P!
For instance, I've checked out another well known beauty website ('FU') and even with their free P&P, (and the same 3 items are sold separately), their price is £35.95!
The IW price is only £13.99 (incl. P&P) for the set of a 236ml size of body scrub, 236ml Deep Bronze Luxe and a body Mitt.
I've already ordered mine as I've used this brand before and imho it's excellent and well worth a try and a huge saving on the RRP!
Oh, and I also ordered the Zhuzh! twin-packs of the Tanning Accelerator and the 'Lock and Save' both of which were delivered within 5 days of placing my order and are a fantastic saving on the usual price!
Zhuzh! really does work and I never use anything else when I go away - it's flippin' fantastic!
:wave:

i got the zhuzh accelerator and lock and save on special offer too. ordered them thursday, they arrived saturday by courier,,i was amazed at the fast delivery .I did get a lot of emails confirming the order and despatch, way too many emails tho and at first it looked like i had ordered them twice.

Latest posts

Back