No funny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Today just after lunchtime selling the egg cookers two quotes.

"Most killers start by liking runny eggs"
"Child services will come to see children who have runny eggs"

No no no not anytime of the day. Especially not daytime.

PJ

Today just after lunchtime selling the egg cookers two quotes.

"Most killers start by liking runny eggs"
"Child services will come to see children who have runny eggs"

No no no not anytime of the day. Especially not daytime.

PJ

Guy Kean perchance?

Who the hell came out with that? About as classy as their **** tanzanite.

Not sure of his name, he is the guy who sadly had an accident so sits down for a lot of his sales.

PJ

Yep, that's the one! The one who said that flip flops are worn by the sort of people who would fu*k their own sister! Charming!

I wouldn't have believed it if it hadn't been situps. Any decent station would have made an on-air apology. I hope little April Jones' mother wasn't watching. I doubt she would have thought it tongue in cheek, as indeed would any mature person.

sort of quote he usually peddles out once a show

thank god they dont use him as much in recent weeks

Those of us who have lost children never get over it and are never the same again. But those who lose children to murder must find it unbearable

I agree, forgive me for taking it down to a more basic level...but what he said is also just downright rude to the customers. If I were seen to tell a customer on my deli that serial killers eat corned beef, I wouldn't probably be sacked on the spot, yet he can go on air in front of thousands of viewers and make comments like that...****** disgraceful!

I agree, forgive me for taking it down to a more basic level...but what he said is also just downright rude to the customers. If I were seen to tell a customer on my deli that serial killers eat corned beef, I wouldn't probably be sacked on the spot, yet he can go on air in front of thousands of viewers and make comments like that...****** disgraceful!

oooo a deli and in Brighton! One of my favourite shops and a place I've always wanted to live...Brighton or Hove

Guy Kean strikes me as a rather nasty, unpleasant man who is possibly bitter because he has ended up on a trashy shopping channel rather than performing at the National Theatre (he's an actor/director don't you know).

Horrid old queen.

He reminds me of the grinch. Such an unpleasant man.

To get away with acerbic humour you really, really have to be likable. He isn't.

But those comments weren't acerbic, they were downright offensive. I suspect on most other channels you'd be sacked immediately for saying something like that live on air, sadly Sit-Up seem to adhere to their own unique set of presenting standards.

Latest posts

Back