Sen skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I know someone on here said "not to be confused with the fantastic range of skincare called ren". Like this person, I thought it was one of those cheapo brands made in on an industrial estate somewhere in England and given a name that would possibly get mistaken for another brand. Lisa Brash was demo'ing it a while back and she said it's what she always uses, that to her it was worth twice the price bid was charging, yeah right Lisa, but when I saw the price the set went down to I thought it'd be rude not to. I looked on the website and managed to get it even cheaper. I paid £6, so in all £13.99 and I got a rich night cream, a day cream, an undereye serum and a handcream. When I opened the packaging I thought the stuff looked great, it's based on chinese healing and made in Korea, and whether you believe in that, or think it's a load of bull, that's not the point..the products are fantastic. The creams are rich, they don't irritate my sensitive skin, they don't smell awful, you don't have to use loads at a time - I could go on. You wouldn't believe the amount of money I've spent in the past on "luxury skincare" that's cost the earth and I've ended up throwing out, or trying to get a refund..here we go...Obviously this is only my experience of these products.

Liz Earle - expensive, the stuff stunk of petrol and actually made me feel nauseous, it was ineffective

Clientele - gloopy, sickly smell, brought me out in a rash...mega expensive

Principal secret/reclaim - tried both..mega expensive - some products did ok job, whilst others gave me irritation

Youthful essence - mega pricey...mediocre results..gave up cause I couldn't afford it any more

Elizabeth Grant...pretty good, and had I not discovered Sen would have stuck with it...pricey.

Sen ...This is the first time I can honestly say that I've actually seen results ie, I (think) I look a bit less wrinkly, and my skin condition has improved...And it's cheap! ...really cheap

Trouble is from what I'm seeing, I'm going to have trouble buying it. Sit ups probably got a load of bankrupt stock from somewhere and apart from the odd product here and there have basically run out, TJ Hughes have a little bit left, so I've ordered a couple of thinks..cheapsmells have a few bits left, but it does seem it's fizzling out quite quickly. Ebay are selling it , but on the whole they're asking "high end" prices for it...so folks please keep a look out for me...I'm particularly interested in getting another pot of the anti wrinkle night cream, you can still get the day cream, but the night cream seems to have sold out everywhere!

I wish I'd have known how good this was, I would have multi bought!

Last edited:
I think they are selling it cheaply at 'Family Bargains' shops if there are any near you. I got it from the Lisa Brash sale and like it too. The handcream is really good.

I think they are selling it cheaply at 'Family Bargains' shops if there are any near you. I got it from the Lisa Brash sale and like it too. The handcream is really good.

Thanks..I've not heard of "family bargains" so I guess I don't have one near..oh well! Glad you like it too x

My better half likes it too, she purchased some from a bargain shop near us until they stopped selling it. She now buys it regularly off the retailers on ebay (brand new) for £2.99 + postage (usually a couple of quid). She gets her Elizabeth Arden off there too which she also loves but that's about a £10'er. I think she uses this retailer http://stores.ebay.co.uk/camelliashop-cosmetics-wholesale-uk?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 I'll double check when shes home, she's used it for maybe two years.

I liked the look of this so it's great to hear positive feedback
about the items & I may well try it now.
The problem I have with buying beauty items from the
Lisa & Peters is that I don't know if I can actually believe
them when they say its good as they are Botoxed up to the
eyeballs. So what is making them look young? Is it actually the
product? Or the botox? Don't get me wrong, I'm up for having
treatments if that's what you want to do and can afford it, but
how do they know if the product is actually working??

Other than a fleeting mention Lisa Brash seemed to forget about Sen being her absolute favourite when she was flogging a ridiculously overpriced Skin Pharmacy potion last night, she even said she had recently paid around £40 for a face product from one of the department stores. It was THIS product that was for serious skin care customers (surprise, surprise).

Last edited:
Quite possibly Wirral, but I have enjoyed using the SEN and it was cheap - admittedly not as good value as Aldi skincare.

I couldn't believe the price of this new Skin Pharmacy cream, they wanted over £70 for it.

Not Clinique, not Clarins. Skin Pharmacy :eek:

Other than a fleeting mention Lisa Brash seemed to forget about Sen being her absolute favourite when she was flogging a ridiculously overpriced Skin Pharmacy potion last night, she even said she had recently paid around £40 for a face product from one of the department stores. It was THIS product that was for serious skin care customers (surprise, surprise).

Perhaps by that she meant as in seriously wrinkled! Thankfully, being under 50 I haven't quite reached that stage yet...but even if Lisa was B.S ing, I don't care 'cause I've found the right skincare range for me..shame it seems to be fizzling out..will probably find that they don't actually make it anymore!

Perhaps by that she meant as in seriously wrinkled! Thankfully, being under 50 I haven't quite reached that stage yet...but even if Lisa was B.S ing, I don't care 'cause I've found the right skincare range for me..shame it seems to be fizzling out..will probably find that they don't actually make it anymore!

Merry they have a wide range in T J Hughes and they are all £2.99 an item, even if you don't have a local store you can order online.

Maximum delivery charge £5.49 (you have to flick through the pages 1 to 4 to see what they have).

http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=SEN#p=1&gan_data=true

Latest posts

Back