My Grandma Bad News

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

right thought i better explain

my grandma has been ill for quite a while (not going in to detail) so for the past 3 weeks shes been in hospital and only just moved to a nursing home on tuesday just gone and today they rang (very early) to tell us that she had died

my mums is having severe back pains today but my mum's friend has been thru all this so shes helping out and im left with nothing to do so im just letting you all know i will still be doing what i usually do (nothing will ever stop me)

i dont normally go off like this but i wanted to let all my close friends on here know

Oh SCW what sad news. I'm sure your mum's friend will let you help if you let her know you want to. You know where we all are (and CT) if you need to talk. Hugs to both you and your mum.

So sorry to hear your news SCW - condolences to you and your family.

right thought i better explain

my grandma has been ill for quite a while (not going in to detail) so for the past 3 weeks shes been in hospital and only just moved to a nursing home on tuesday just gone and today they rang (very early) to tell us that she had died

my mums is having severe back pains today but my mum's friend has been thru all this so shes helping out and im left with nothing to do so im just letting you all know i will still be doing what i usually do (nothing will ever stop me)

i dont normally go off like this but i wanted to let all my close friends on here know

You are not going off at all. We are your friends and that means in good times and bad. I am so sorry about your loss. I will be praying for healing for your mum and for God's peace and comfort to be on you and your family :) x

PJ.

I am so very sorry for your loss. No matter what, that relationship with a grandparent is so special. I only wish this place had been available when I lost mine. However, when I've lost family and pets the folk on here were wonderful, so you must keep coming and talking people will always listen. They may even have worthwhile things to say! Well in my experience they do! Remember it is natural to have mixed feelings and a sense of unreality right now.

SCW i am so sorry for your loss...be good to yourselves....to lose a Grandmother and your Mum her mother is so hard..take each second minute hour day as they come...my thoughts are with you all.

I am so sorry for your loss Ian.
My thoughts are with you and your mum at this difficult time.

Ian I know you'd said this was looming a while ago but it's still a very sad time for you and your mum. You sound as though you're a great support for your mum so be kind to yourself too. If there's a need to let off steam here we'll all understand. Or if you need advice with any of the paper-work that happens when a close relative dies there's bound to be someone here who can share their experience.

I'll try and answer on your behalf if too many people ask why there's no price or photo when they follow your links, or ask why it says it's "no longer available"! :wink:

Sorry for your loss sweetheart.

So sorry for your loss Ian, my sincere condolences to you and your family,take some time out for yourself,we are all thinking of you at such a sad time xx

Hi Ian I'm sorry that you lost your grandma though I know it was looming as you had mentioned it before. Take care of yourself. Just like to say thanks for all the effort you put in on the website, it is appreciated.

Latest posts

Back