Great news!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a quick heads up then peeps, Peter presents the following shifts:

Thursday, Friday & Saturday - 10pm to 1:30pm
Sunday - 6:30pm to 10:00pm
Monday - 3:30pm to 6:00pm?

If you're not a fan for what ever reason then I'd suggest not tuning into Bid Up at these times :handshake: :muscle::up:

Just a quick heads up then peeps, Peter presents the following shifts:

Thursday, Friday & Saturday - 10pm to 1:30pm
Sunday - 6:30pm to 10:00pm
Monday - 3:30pm to 6:00pm?

If you're not a fan for what ever reason then I'd suggest not tuning into Bid Up at these times :handshake: :muscle::up:

I think he usually presents 3.00pm - 6.30pm on Mondays. Well, he at least does something.

Calling it presenting is probably a bit of a stretch :grin:

Last edited:
Oh bugger. I really thought he'd do the decent thing and have a long rest at least. What the betting on the timing of his first "not only" on his return? 10.01 p.m? Sometime during one of his preview slots?

For those of us that have forgotten our lovely Peter let me refresh your memory with an oscar winning performance :

1.40 minutes onwards:

Hurrah the king is back in his castle.

Ohhhhh Thod it! Really hoped he's gone for good

See you all again after Wimbledon

Ohhhhh Thod it! Really hoped he's gone for good

See you all again after Wimbledon

We should have a 'Welcome Back Peter' countdown. I for one am looking forward to his travel tales, i'm sure he'll manage to tie it all in with a smutty story or ten!

We should have a 'Welcome Back Peter' countdown. I for one am looking forward to his travel tales, i'm sure he'll manage to tie it all in with a smutty story or ten!

I don't find him smuty. I can't believe anyone who has been outside their house or turned on a TV in the last 50 years would find him smuty. He's hardly Bernard manning! What I do find with him though is a lack of originality. His act is torn straight from the pages of Les Dawson and Larry Grayson. Two fine comedians but hard to emulate without doing yourself an injustice. He never used to do this and I would like to see him recapture his own wit rather than someone else's. He's a funny man and an entertaining man. Hopefully this break will see him return to his old self.

I don't find him smuty. I can't believe anyone who has been outside their house or turned on a TV in the last 50 years would find him smuty. He's hardly Bernard manning! What I do find with him though is a lack of originality. His act is torn straight from the pages of Les Dawson and Larry Grayson. Two fine comedians but hard to emulate without doing yourself an injustice. He never used to do this and I would like to see him recapture his own wit rather than someone else's. He's a funny man and an entertaining man. Hopefully this break will see him return to his old self.

Thank you for your comments.

in his last few shows before the break he was almost bearable

hopefully he comes back refreshed at the very least

Latest posts

Back