Good Presentation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grumpybloke

Registered Shopper
I have not got a clue about sewing , but just been watching a demonstration by Bex , I think her name is one of the assistants . Very informative . no hard sell . A display of her dresses she has made herself was on show . Sewing is still not for me , but it made a change to see someone who knows what she is talking about without the hard sell . Got to be better than than The Watchdog investigated character they had on before . It was a sewing machine by the way

Last edited:
I have not got a clue about sewing , but just been watching a demonstration by Bex , I think her name is one of the assistants . Very informative . no hard sell . A display of her dresses she has made herself was on show . Sewing is still not for me , but it made a change to see someone who knows what she is talking about without the hard sell . Got to be better than than The Watchdog investigated character they had on before . It was a sewing machine by the way

yes she is very good

i thought at first she was just "made into" a sewing expert but she does actually no her stuff

Latest posts

Back