Shocking breaking news!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingowings

Registered Shopper
BIG BREAKING NEWS!!!

Questions are being asked of London based shopping channel BID TV today as claims continue to be made that they are using SELLING techniques to actually SELL their products!

The claims come from members of a shopping telly forum called ‘shopping telly forum’ where irate members are so OUTRAGED and DISGUSTED and APPALLED and OUTRAGED by BID TV’s ‘SELLING’ strategy that they have become committed to exposing both them and their behavior.

It is alleged that BID TV presenters have claimed to ‘actually LIKE products that they where selling!’, showed ‘SHOCK’ and ‘SURPRISE’ during a falling price auction when the price actually fell, told personal ‘STORIES’ about products they where selling in order to ‘CONNECT’ with the buyers, only mentioned the ‘POSITIVE’ selling points of products and NOT the negative’ and claimed the ‘PRICE’ of the product they where selling was actually ‘GOOD!’…

Forum members have reacted angrily to such disgraceful behavior. P.J from crusadeville said “Their behavior is absolutely outrageous” Wirral from south Pettyness said “im shocked and appalled that a RETAILER would actually try and SELL things” and Adam from Duncefield said “me no BID Bad not buy them more”.

How will this end? Nobody can be sure. But if the forum members get their way BID TV presenters will have to tell you they have never used the product they are selling. Admit that they don’t like it THAT much. Give you a whole list of reasons why you shouldn’t buy it and deliver their editorial in a sombre, gloomy and toned down manor. Just like ALL the other retailers do!!

Your reporter in the field
Bingo

BIG BREAKING NEWS!!!

Questions are being asked of London based shopping channel BID TV today as claims continue to be made that they are using SELLING techniques to actually SELL their products!

The claims come from members of a shopping telly forum called ‘shopping telly forum’ where irate members are so OUTRAGED and DISGUSTED and APPALLED and OUTRAGED by BID TV’s ‘SELLING’ strategy that they have become committed to exposing both them and their behavior.

It is alleged that BID TV presenters have claimed to ‘actually LIKE products that they where selling!’, showed ‘SHOCK’ and ‘SURPRISE’ during a falling price auction when the price actually fell, told personal ‘STORIES’ about products they where selling in order to ‘CONNECT’ with the buyers, only mentioned the ‘POSITIVE’ selling points of products and NOT the negative’ and claimed the ‘PRICE’ of the product they where selling was actually ‘GOOD!’…

Forum members have reacted angrily to such disgraceful behavior. P.J from crusadeville said “Their behavior is absolutely outrageous” Wirral from south Pettyness said “im shocked and appalled that a RETAILER would actually try and SELL things” and Adam from Duncefield said “me no BID Bad not buy them more”.

How will this end? Nobody can be sure. But if the forum members get their way BID TV presenters will have to tell you they have never used the product they are selling. Admit that they don’t like it THAT much. Give you a whole list of reasons why you shouldn’t buy it and deliver their editorial in a sombre, gloomy and toned down manor. Just like ALL the other retailers do!!

Your reporter in the field
Bingo

It would be very funny if it wasn't for the personal insults to other forum members, which i'm pretty sure isn't allowed. Water off a ducks back to me but saying someone is from Duncefield and insulting their grammar is rather naughty, i'm sure you know that though.

But well done, very good.

Last edited:
It would be very funny if it wasn't for the personal insults to other forum members, which i'm pretty sure isn't allowed. Water off a ducks back to me but saying someone is from Duncefield and insulting their grammar is rather naughty, i'm sure you know that though.

But well done, very good.

Duncefield is an actual place i will have you know and if you have a few shots of sherry Adams posts make perfect sense.

good post lighthearted i think

stay on the forum please i disagree with a lot you post but you are i believe anyway a genuine poster

well because i like to think the people named are not idiots and i just took it as a satire of the forums.

don't hit me mommabear!

if you sling mud you have to be prepared for someone to sling some back. its a bit of fun. a bit of jest. no doubt if it was aimed at a BID TV presenter people would find it hilarious. as the commentator said "they don't like it up em"

Personal attacks on fellow forum members are not appropriate.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back