wow, quick delivery and great bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
I ordered 3 items from last Mondays midday madness hour just before the show finished....... and they have just been delivered now. Order confirmation email on Monday, despatch email yesterday with tracking and received items just now!!

I always check the madness hours as there are good savings to be made and there is free P&P during the hour. Spent less than £13.00 and they are here already.

I got 2 of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jane-Ashe...UK_Crafts_Other_Crafts_EH&hash=item3ccfe0758a

for ........£4.99 each. They are excellent value, a lovely little kit which will be very useful. I've bought one for DD too as she likes baking and is very creative.

and a 4 pack of the easy hanger vacuum bags for £2.99 - they are brilliant, I bought a pack on a madness show a few weeks ago and wished I had bought more at the time.

Well done and thank you Ideal World.

My dad has ordered about 4 things in the last month, his first order was the Karcher Window Vac Blockbuster, i nearly told him at the time, he made a massive mistake, after having read things on here, but the service was second to none, they even phoned him up to check if hed ordered what he wanted, as our net was slow that day.

He since has ordered, W.ager Sprayer, Showroom Shine, and some growbag pot things which come in pack of 6

Latest posts

Back