Bid tv presenters salary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
What is the monthly salary of bid price drop tv presenters?
Also how do you get a job on these channels ?

I would have no idea what they get paid but to get a job on Bid it appears to help if, to differing degrees, you have an entertainment background.

Cruise Ship entertainers or even ex-Bingo Hall Managers seem to fit the bill. However, stripping, being a sound technician or even being able to flip a burger also appear to be desirable qualities.

But being an Art Expert like Lisa Brash and Steve McDonald can also reap rewards. I have no idea if it's true or not but I heard a rumour that Melvyn Bragg wanted them to opine on The South Bank Show but sadly ITV cancelled it before he got the chance.

I wish need, reconsidering my career options shopping telly seems a good way to get into tv and radio.
I would not be like peter simon tough.

I wish need, reconsidering my career options shopping telly seems a good way to get into tv and radio.

You are trying to enter at the wrong 'end' Adam. Bid TV is for people on the way down rather than up. Have you tried your local radio station? To get radio experience you could start out as a volunteer on hospital radio. It looks good on the CV when you try and get into local radio especially if you have a demo tape, CD etc. If yo are already a DJ or something like that you will also have a show reel. Aim for local BBC radio stations when you have your teeth on the smaller ones.

Go for it Adam! If you can easily lie and bs about cheapo crappy products you can find in Poundland, I am sure Bid Towers welcome you with open arms! :talking:

Go for it Adam! If you can easily lie and bs about cheapo crappy products you can find in Poundland, I am sure Bid Towers welcome you with open arms! :talking:

Do they sell Yonanas in poundland? halogen ovens? Yarvik tablets? Pentax cameras? Sony TV's ? Diamond rings?

NO!

If you are going to make a little dig make it applicable otherwise you look petty and daft !

Do they sell Yonanas in poundland? halogen ovens? Yarvik tablets? Pentax cameras? Sony TV's ? Diamond rings?

NO!

If you are going to make a little dig make it applicable otherwise you look petty and daft !

Excuse me Bingowings but I hold copyright for the 'petty' tag on here :grin:

i presume you are joking

but your strange and very negative and abrupt forum posts on here are you going to put them on your cv?

i presume you are joking

but your strange and very negative and abrupt forum posts on here are you going to put them on your cv?

Ouch!

This forum is getting nastier to fellow forum members by the day :headbang:

Last edited:

NO!

I can't remember the last TV I saw being sold let alone a Sony. The closet to a decent TV is the one in the background that the images the tripped out director thinks looks good. Of those mega small DVD TV combo things.

PJ

Ouch!

This forum is getting nastier to fellow forum members by the day :headbang:

most employers now vet new recruits online

do you think the members posts will go down well with somebody he wants to do paid work for?

i dont

I can't remember the last TV I saw being sold let alone a Sony. The closet to a decent TV is the one in the background that the images the tripped out director thinks looks good. Of those mega small DVD TV combo things.

PJ

not everyday but Sony tvs have been sold in small quantities at least 4 times in the last 12 months

and Wirral

how is my post nasty to Adam? I am referring to posts he makes almost daily that are slagging somebody he now hopes to work for

How about you post a video clip selling a Christin Lars watch or microwave egg cookers, I'm sure we would all give you an honest opinion on whether you've got what it takes. One thing to encourage you is if the likes of Chris Birkett and Far Mani can make it maybe you can too! Good Luck!

Last edited:
and Wirral

how is my post nasty to Adam? I am referring to posts he makes almost daily that are slagging somebody he now hopes to work for

If you cannot see how that post sounded nasty then I think we're best to agree to disagree. I'll say no more on the subject.

bid maybe stupid at times but employing somebody who slags nearly everybody who works there would be a first

even for them

and they have sold sony's anyway i have not seen to many samsung tvs in poundland of late?

bid maybe stupid at times but employing somebody who slags nearly everybody who works there would be a first

even for them

and they have sold sony's anyway i have not seen to many samsung tvs in poundland of late?

I don't know so much, they re-employed James Russell after slating the whole Shopping Television industry :grin:

not everyday but Sony tvs have been sold in small quantities at least 4 times in the last 12 months

Interesting. It does seem to be bids mantra, sell tat in high quantities. Good brands in mega low quantities to make mega bucks from the phone line of people missing out. I bet that runs into 1,000's of pounds per item. It is rumoured that Quiz Call made a million a week from calls. The megadrops have the same vibe to them.

PJ

Latest posts

Back