That banner advert on the bid log in page

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
That banner advert at the top of the pages. It is right across the log in box!

Advertising banner

Apologies if this isn't the right forum in which to ask about this, but is anyone else having the same trouble as I am when logging into the forum? Recently, when I type in my username and password an advertising banner appears and virtually obscures the box I'm trying to type in. I vaguely remember something being mentioned about this (or something similar) in the past but I can't find that thread.

I know that advertising is good revenue for this forum but the position of this banner isn't at all conducive to logging in easily, although I doubt the position of it can be altered.

Is anyone else experiencing this 'issue' or is it just me?

Yea its the same for me Toril, I think Graham can change it, I no when it happened before he lowered it alittle

As always Graham and Sazza look after us exceedingly well and make corrections mega quick. A real labour of love :) xx

I've just logged in and it's still covering the log in box. :thinking: Hopefully the attached picture will show you what I mean (if it works.)

Last edited:
I have highlighted this issue to Graham so am sure he will deal with it when he is on.

I have highlighted this issue to Graham so am sure he will deal with it when he is on.

I have removed the banner for the time being and will make sure the correct size is place in the future, sorry x

Thanks ...... and it was certainly a lot easier logging in today. :wink:

Latest posts

Back