Great buy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shig

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone :)

I used to come on here years ago (when I was about 15) as I loved these channels, (was called sarahhendyisgr8 then changed to shig) but not seen them in years! Wasn't until recently I was hungover the other week, lay in bed and flicked over and unfortunately these channels have now become by guilty pleasure! (Again)!

Noticed people have quite a few problems with these channels so I wanted to share my good experience with them.

On Thursday I bought a kids 'gigantic piano keyboard' for £4.99 + pp. (same item everywhere else around £35-£40). It arrived this morning and I gave it to my god son this afternoon and hes been bouncing around on it all day having a great time!

well done Shig on getting a bargain....
i'd quit buying from them now you are ahead...

awww I missed it.

My niece woulda loved that, I bought one of them usb roll up keyboards for her a while a go & she loves learning it.

well done on your excellent buy

dont let the nosayers bother you

a lot think there are no genuine/good buys anymore from the channels

you have proven them wrong

well done on your excellent buy

dont let the nosayers bother you

a lot think there are no genuine/good buys anymore from the channels

you have proven them wrong

don't be so negative ntb, most of us aren't 'nosayers' if we get a bargain we let people know about it and if things are good on the channels we acknowledge that as well, we give credit where it's due
how about you take the balanced view that some of us do?

don't be so negative ntb, most of us aren't 'nosayers' if we get a bargain we let people know about it and if things are good on the channels we acknowledge that as well, we give credit where it's due
how about you take the balanced view that some of us do?

so because i have now taken a mainly positive view to bid (please note my recent post about lisa brash as well as many others infact overlal i still have more negative posts than positive ones)

i need to be more balanced ? it is my opinion deedee if you dont like it dont read my posts

simple

so because i have now taken a mainly positive view to bid (please note my recent post about lisa brash as well as many others infact overlal i still have more negative posts than positive ones)

i need to be more balanced ? it is my opinion deedee if you dont like it dont read my posts

simple

If you don't mind me asking NTB what in particular has made you change your opinion, which of course you are free to do? It's a genuine question, i'd just be interested to know.

I was just reading through a few older threads and you were as scathing about Bid, and in particular Peter Simon, as anyone. In fact you were probably one of the most critical as recently as March. I accept there have been improvements (forced on them) but have they improved that much? You would know better than me as I don't watch nearly as much as I used to, and I rarely ever watch Simon and Mason nowadays.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-39786.html

Last edited:
i think they have changed a lot wirral, i still despise peter simon were have i said different?

what i dont like is because i have changed my mind i am being viewed in some quarters as a bid defender rather than somebody who has viewed the recent content change for what it is.

i have watched a lot more of the competition and i genuinely believe that bid are certainly no worse now in terms of selling standards and in some cases are significantly better

i am still making critical posts were i see fit, for example i caught a bit of lisa on saturday night and it was frankly vile (as posted earlier)

just posting what i see not what i want to see

i think they have changed a lot wirral, i still despise peter simon were have i said different?

what i dont like is because i have changed my mind i am being viewed in some quarters as a bid defender rather than somebody who has viewed the recent content change for what it is.

i have watched a lot more of the competition and i genuinely believe that bid are certainly no worse now in terms of selling standards and in some cases are significantly better

i am still making critical posts were i see fit, for example i caught a bit of lisa on saturday night and it was frankly vile (as posted earlier)

just posting what i see not what i want to see

Fair comments NTB, I was just curious. And everyone is entitled to change their opinion like I did (to some extent) about James Russell.

As I said I genuinely don't watch anywhere near as much as I did in winter and spring so you would know better than me. I have watched a little bit this morning as i'm at home today but we barely ever have it on in the evenings now.

I did notice a sterling silver sale before and it clearly stated the gram weight on the graphics which is very, very welcome although I don't think we should expect anything less.

i still dont watch caroline, mark stewart, peter simon (much) and a few others. Either because i dont like them and/or i find them boring

Latest posts

Back