New goings on at Gems TV Towers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Hi to fellow forumites, does anyone know what's going on at Gems TV? Was watching other night (TGGC) and Barry said prices were low because they were going off air later. Then later on just heard tail end of a conversation saying exciting things were happening and to keep checking their facebook page for updates etc. Didn't hear much else and other side haven't mentioned anything when I've been viewing. Know it was the Summer Ball this weekend but lots of presenters missing, Steve Bennet on a lot and presenters returned to screen that went over to the American channel and TGGC still off air. Surely they can't be changing the format of the second channel again so soon after the last swap overs?
I'm not on twitter or Facebook so can't find anything out (sad person aren't I).

Hi,

I know that one change they will be making is that the UK customers will soon be able to buy from the American channel Rockstv.com That will be good for us, I wonder if the Americans will be able to buy from the UK channels?

Inge x

Hi to fellow forumites, does anyone know what's going on at Gems TV? Was watching other night (TGGC) and Barry said prices were low because they were going off air later. Then later on just heard tail end of a conversation saying exciting things were happening and to keep checking their facebook page for updates etc. Didn't hear much else and other side haven't mentioned anything when I've been viewing. Know it was the Summer Ball this weekend but lots of presenters missing, Steve Bennet on a lot and presenters returned to screen that went over to the American channel and TGGC still off air. Surely they can't be changing the format of the second channel again so soon after the last swap overs?
I'm not on twitter or Facebook so can't find anything out (sad person aren't I).

TGGC Outlet is becoming The Lounge as of tomorrow, well today now and it will be online only.

TGGC Outlet has been very hit and miss with broadcasting, and I did wonder whether Gems would give it up altogether. I can't really see the point of The Lounge, unless of course, it's just to get rid of stock they couldn't sell on live broadcast.

What will happen to the channel on Sky? Wonder if they will make it Gems HD? Beat QVC to it and be the first HD shopping channel.

PJ

Latest posts

Back