Elizabeth Grant Creams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Peter Sherlock was selling the Silver and White Pots of Elizabeth Grant creams and he had a few testimony emails from satisfied customers. One lady said that within just a few days of use all traces of her scars had completely disappeared.

Obviously Peter stressed that results will vary and the least you can expect is to be able to indulge yourself with the luxurious texture but that's quite an amazing result, unbelievable.

After a few days the scars disappeared?:mysmilie_467: that must go against medical science surely?

Peter Sherlock was selling the Silver and White Pots of Elizabeth Grant creams and he had a few testimony emails from satisfied customers. One lady said that within just a few days of use all traces of her scars had completely disappeared.

Obviously Peter stressed that results will vary and the least you can expect is to be able to indulge yourself with the luxurious texture but that's quite an amazing result, unbelievable.

Who sent that one.........Elizabeth Grant?

After a few days the scars disappeared?:mysmilie_467: that must go against medical science surely?

That's what the customer said, Peter did stress he couldn't possibly make any claims about the product but kindly read out the email.

It's a shame there was no photographic evidence but i'm sure it's true. And again, Peter did stress results will vary.

I like the Elizabeth Grant stuff but Bid only seem to have the Body creams. I know Peter Sherlock puts it on his face but it's not really a face cream. It is what it says on the tin.

I like the Elizabeth Grant stuff but Bid only seem to have the Body creams. I know Peter Sherlock puts it on his face but it's not really a face cream. It is what it says on the tin.

He was using it on his face but did stress he has skin like an old boot and dosen't suffer from sensitive skin, which is probably just as well.

That's what the customer said, Peter did stress he couldn't possibly make any claims about the product but kindly read out the email.

It's a shame there was no photographic evidence but i'm sure it's true. And again, Peter did stress results will vary.

I once saw a cream that healed scars in a day or so, the scars ranged from bat'leth blows to phaser burns.

I once saw a cream that healed scars in a day or so, the scars ranged from bat'leth blows to phaser burns.

Cool. It's a shame Elizabeth Grant cream wasn't around in the days of Henry VIII, it could have helped Anne Boleyn grow back a new head.

my old mum bless her used elizabeth grant

she had one very bad scar that went within 3 weeks of use

there are quite a few online comments of similar

probably why it is in basically every store/shopping channel going

I think saying it's basically in every store is a bit of a stretch NTB!

For example Boots don't sell it, or Superdrug. I would have thought they would be the perfect stores for a product with such healing qualities.

Ok Wirral

you are correct once again as per usual well done

it is a well stocked beauty product is that ok?

If you are even insinuating i have made up a story about my dead Mum then it is time to go for good

Ok Wirral

you are correct once again as per usual well done

it is a well stocked beauty product is that ok?

If you are even insinuating i have made up a story about my dead Mum then it is time to go for good

That is a very, very nasty thing to say and nowhere did I say anything even remotely approaching that. That is the last word i'll say to you NTB, I am putting you on ignore and I politely suggest you do the same with me.

It's funny you should say this. I met a lady in town this week, who used to live in our village and I haven't seen her for a couple of years. A scar on her cheek is very much less noticeable and she told me that it was Elizabeth Grant products which helped it. What a coincidence. I remember E.G. on Ideal World, I didn't know she had moved to Situps.
Do you happen to know which shops stock it newtobid? I'd love to buy some (I'm at that age when I sometimes think I need Polyfilla rather than concealer:blush:) And I'd rather buy from the Hight St than update my card on Bid and start getting cold calls from them. Could you PM me?

It's funny you should say this. I met a lady in town this week, who used to live in our village and I haven't seen her for a couple of years. A scar on her cheek is very much less noticeable and she told me that it was Elizabeth Grant products which helped it. What a coincidence. I remember E.G. on Ideal World, I didn't know she had moved to Situps.
Do you happen to know which shops stock it newtobid? I'd love to buy some (I'm at that age when I sometimes think I need Polyfilla rather than concealer:blush:) And I'd rather buy from the Hight St than update my card on Bid and start getting cold calls from them. Could you PM me?

I've seen it on Ideal world a fair bit (various EG products). Apparently the most favored product by a long way is the torricelumn.

Edit> It explains a fair bit on the IW website:

http://www.idealworld.tv/buy-elizabeth-grant.aspx

Hi Hillary

Thanks for your nice post, good to see some posters still take comments at face value

I have seen "some" in my local tj hughes not many but some

Latest posts

Back