Blast From The Past

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Peter Sherlock was selling the 'Fibretrim' Weight Loss Aid. I wasn't taking too much notice but then he said 'let's have a look at Becky' who I assume is the lady from the company. But lo and behold who pops up but our LOLA, who was conducting an interview.

I assume it was an old clip but it was nice to see old swinging tassles again. Peter didn't refer to Nicola though.

Peter Sherlock was selling the 'Fibretrim' Weight Loss Aid. I wasn't taking too much notice but then he said 'let's have a look at Becky' who I assume is the lady from the company. But lo and behold who pops up but our LOLA, who was conducting an interview.

I assume it was an old clip but it was nice to see old swinging tassles again. Peter didn't refer to Nicola though.

I wonder if Miss George will claim for royalties? :grin:

I also wonder if Miss George is still waiting within the 'transit' area at Australia International Airport because of the tassle-gate Youtube video? (China love tassles). :whew:

I wonder if Miss George will claim for royalties? :grin:

I also wonder if Miss George is still waiting within the 'transit' area at Australia International Airport because of the tassle-gate Youtube video? (China love tassles). :whew:

Ha Ha.

According to Linkedin LOLA is ' looking for a new challenge in Sydney, NSW'.

I think she needs to grasp the initiative. A new act would seem just the ticket, instead of tassles she could wear one of those hats with dangling corks, and a few more strategically placed corks will ensure her search for a new challenge will come to an abrupt end.

She could be called Shakedown Sheila.

Nicola George
‏@NicolaGeorgeTV
Hey everyone thanks for your lovely messages of support- doing well in Oz apart from all the rain!! Should have some exciting news soon :)

Latest posts

Back