Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just received an email from bid tv, and they are selling a philosophy package, with a rrp of £125.00 for £19.99. Contains: lipstick, lipgloss, compact, liner brush, eyeliner powder duo, creamy eye colour, eyebrow pencil and face powder.

Just received an email from bid tv, and they are selling a philosophy package, with a rrp of £125.00 for £19.99. Contains: lipstick, lipgloss, compact, liner brush, eyeliner powder duo, creamy eye colour, eyebrow pencil and face powder.

That sounds like a good price, and another regular QVC product on Bid. They were selling Eco Tan yesterday too.

Next they'll be selling Kitchen Aid and Bose :giggle:

Last edited:
a quality item

the general quality has picked up in recent times good to see

I agree, some of the products I wouldn't say are great quality but its lovely to see a different range of products in general. Only thing I would like to see change is.... that lovely Italian lady back when they sell the jewelery :mysmilie_85:

I'd buy it myself deedee but for lipstick i'm more of a cherry red than a ravishing rose kind of fella :grin:

Wirral, you need to move with the times luvvie, it's all about the nudes these days, cherry red is sooooo last year!
A little tip for you.......strong eyes = nude lips but natural eyes = strong lips
Take that on board and you'll always look well groomed :grin:

I agree, some of the products I wouldn't say are great quality but its lovely to see a different range of products in general. Only thing I would like to see change is.... that lovely Italian lady back when they sell the jewelery :mysmilie_85:

Oh yes, the Italian jewellery lady was wonderful, I hung on her every word, I thought she was absolutely charming

agree mobo

she can come back anytime

I wonder who she was, perhaps Peter Sherlock may be able to help as she seemed quite camera friendly and hopefully somebody that makes regular appearances on shopping channels.

Wirral, you need to move with the times luvvie, it's all about the nudes these days, cherry red is sooooo last year!
A little tip for you.......strong eyes = nude lips but natural eyes = strong lips
Take that on board and you'll always look well groomed :grin:

Hey deedee thanks for the make up tips. I admit fashion wise i'm a bit behind the times. I'm more Caroline Lyndsay than Caroline Flack :mysmilie_480:

I see Bid also had the ex-Bobbi Brown guy back (Paul?) who used to be on QVC demonstrating Philosophy too. Whatever next, could Julia Roberts be heading Bids way?

Last edited:
I didn't know Philosophy did cosmetics, just skincare. QVC don't stock any do they?

I don't know for sure Momma. Maybe they bought in a job lot that was sold in a different market than the UK?

I could be wrong but i'd be very surprised if we see Philosophy sold regularly on Bid. Possibility will be back soon!

I didn't know Philosophy did cosmetics, just skincare. QVC don't stock any do they?

Don't think Philosophy sell any cosmetics lines in the UK now, not that they ever sold nearly as many of them as they had in US anyway.

But obviously available on Bid.

They have sold quite a few 'non UK' products over time. I remember some of those connected Samsung TV's appeared to be model numbers that were only ever sold in the German speaking markets although heaven knows how they had the branded UK Freeview EPG on them.

I guess there's nothing wrong with it if it's a good deal but in the case of the excellent value Philosophy set I would imagine it could be difficult to buy more if you like it.

Don't think Philosophy sell any cosmetics lines in the UK now, not that they ever sold nearly as many of them as they had in US anyway.

I think Sazza's right, I'm sure Paul the make up artist and Jenny the model said it's only available in the U.S. because they were talking about how much shipping from The States would cost

They have sold quite a few 'non UK' products over time. I remember some of those connected Samsung TV's appeared to be model numbers that were only ever sold in the German speaking markets although heaven knows how they had the branded UK Freeview EPG on them.

I guess there's nothing wrong with it if it's a good deal but in the case of the excellent value Philosophy set I would imagine it could be difficult to buy more if you like it.

And what about warranty? I purchased an MP3 player from a seller on Amazon. Turned out to be a model not sold in Europe so was not able to get it repaired when it went wrong.

PJ

And what about warranty? I purchased an MP3 player from a seller on Amazon. Turned out to be a model not sold in Europe so was not able to get it repaired when it went wrong.

PJ

I'm not sure PJ, maybe warranties for such out of market products only apply if they are officially sold somewhere in the EU?

That's really just a guess, I have no idea to be honest.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back