Half of my order is missing!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NatashA

Registered Shopper
In early May I ordered the Pick of the Day, which was a set of Your Secret shapewear (2 camisoles and 2 shorts).

My order arrived but only the 2 pairs of shorts were enclosed and the 2 camisoles were missing.

I phoned Customer Services who told me they would dispatch 2 camisoles to me and to allow 2 weeks for them to arrive. I waited.....no camisoles.

In early June I phoned back to Customer Services. No record of replacement camisoles was on my file, although my phonecall had been logged to let them know they were missing! The operator told me the camisoles were still in stock and that she would re-send them to me and to wait another 2 weeks for them to arrive. I waited.....no camisoles.

Fed up of waiting for long periods on their Customer Service line (costing myself even more money), two days ago I emailed Ideal World to complain and ask when I would be getting my camisoles. So far I have received no reply.

I did get an email asking me to review my purchase!!!! so I went to the website, wrote about how nice the shorts were and how comfortable but that I couldnt comment on the camisoles as I never received them. I got an email this morning advising me that my review has been rejected! What a surprise.

I really am fuming now and dont know what I should be doing to get my camisoles from this shopping channel.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks Moth. I will certainly consider sending a copy of that letter if I dont receive a reply to my email. :)

If u search back the threads on here u should be able to fine the Uk contact numbers for IW, also be worth posting on there Fb page.

Ive found this for u

Claire Elmer (Miss)
Customer Relations Officer | Contact Centre
Ideal Shopping Direct Limited
Tel: 08431 688888
Ext: 6341
Fax: 01733 347320
Email: [email protected]

or

[email protected])

No idea if they work or not tho. Also u could try emailing Gareth Parker

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?24183-Message-from-Ideal-World

Last edited:
I'm having a similar problem with them at the moment. Several weeks ago I ordered some Zhuzh tan accelerator and the lock and save after sun. The tan accelerator arrived but not the other item even though they were on the same order. After a while, I had an email from them saying that they had refunded my account with £9, not knowing what this was for, I contacted them and asked when I might expect the rest of my order. After a couple of days, they contacted me and said that they couldn't fulfil all of my order due to high demand and to rest assured that they had not taken the money for this even though my account shows that it had been invoiced. I got back to them and said the item I ordered was £15.99 plua p & p, they said they would get back to me. Had an email this morning saying that they had refunded my account with £9!!!! Just as I had finished replying yet again, the item I wanted came on air at £26.99.
I really don't know what's wrong with this company, I don't seem to have this problem with Create and Craft. When I ordered the Zhuzh, they never once mentioned that it was limited stock, they are always going on about how legally they have to let you know when only 10% of stock is left. The same happened with eyebrow pencils I ordered ages ago, got an email to say it would take three weeks as they weren't in stock yet, they are selling things they don't even have. Yet again the saime thing with the Simply Yoghurt the other week, I was trying to order two different flavours, they were still showing them on screen but when I tried to order, they were out of stock. I'm sure there are some rules they are breaking.

Thanks VIP. I will try some of these links in the morning and see if I get any joy.

And I hope you get your problem sorted out too Rosinlon. Its so frustrating to be given the run around.

Have shopped on an off with IW for a few years and service has been hit and miss. Had started for about a year to order certain products with a few flexi pays as I could add some smaller cake decorating items and spread the cost.

All was going so well that the old IW was but a distant memory. A few weeks ago when they had eyesential on 4 flexi I ordered it ( will not use but will have no trouble getting a home for it) with some of the diet shakes and bars as they are the same as the ones I use when on a VLC diet and were a little cheaper and of course the flexis helped.

Eyesential arrived but several weeks later still no diet food but 2 payments have been taken. They say it was dispatched and after 2 emails and a call I finally got the forms to get refund/replacement

While all this was going on my electric strimmer died and grass/hedges had been growing fast with the weather so on 19 June I stupidly ordered the mcculloch blockbuster along with extension bar. A few days later I got an email saying both had been dispatched and then I got a mail saying that I had been given a refund for this order for almost £19 so I assumed that the extender was out of stock and that they only dispatched the strimmer/multi tool. 16 days later and I still have not received anything. 2 emails , 1 call to India customer service and 1 call to UK customer service and I am no wiser. The final straw was 2 days ago when the Uk cs rep told me that the refund was probably for jane asher products I returned ( not true ) she couldn't see the multi tool on my account and then told me that I must have 2 email addresses (not true) she took my number to ring back on Wednesday afternoon and still nothing.

Good old IW , just when I was starting to trust you!!

Monday to Friday, 9-5 UK Customer Services for IW is 01733 860534. Hope that helps x

Yet again the saime thing with the Simply Yoghurt the other week, I was trying to order two different flavours, they were still showing them on screen but when I tried to order, they were out of stock.

It's likely the goods were in stock when the tape was first shown, however, when repeating hours ad nauseam, they make no effort to caption those items no longer available. Typical shoddy IW customer service

Well its Monday and I've been on the phone to UK Customer Services.

The lady was very nice, took all the details and said she would look into the matter and how to solve it and phone me back.

She did phone me back a few minutes ago advising that my camisoles were no longer in stock. However, she says she will issue me with a full refund of the total purchase price including P&P and that I can just keep the shorts that I have already received as they have now been worn.

She also said that, if the complete set comes back into stock, I will receive an email advising me of this so that I can re-order if I choose to. The email will also include a £12.00 discount voucher to use when I re-order to bring the price back down to the Pick of the Day price.

I have to say that this lady was very helpful and if everything happens as she says then I think that is a very satisfactory outcome, so lets wait and see if my refund goes through. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the UK telephone number. Hopefully this will resolve my problem.

Glad to hear you got you problem sorted NatashA, I wasn't so lucky. I have been in touch with UK CS today on 3 occasions and all three reps have been nice to deal with I am not much wiser. I ordered some cookie cutters , a mcculloch trimmer and an extension bar and had all on 4 flexi pays. I received the cutters but I have been refunded for these items so I now have to repay for them. They can't find out if the items have shipped according to one rep and the others have system issues and can't check where they are. All have taken my number but no call back. I just need to know what has happened as I need to get a strimmer/ hedge trimmer before I end up living in a jungle.

Not a happy customer

Latest posts

Back