Stevie Mac

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
I tried to find a thread to post this in but couldn't find one.

I don't know Steve very well, I haven't watched him very much so I want to ask is he known for BSing?
I only ask because of an anecdote he recounted last night while selling a sewing machine.
He said his cousin was a dressmaker and she made a sample dress for a clothing company she was doing an internship with which went on to become one of their best sellers. This is incredibly coincidental because that very scenario is the theme of a film I watched a while ago. I can't remember the name of the film but it was about a lady who had an opportunity to design for a fashion house and her sample design went on to be the company's best seller. hmmm, coincidence? maybe! :thinking: :wonder:

Because they all crawling towards Peter Sherlock, does peter Sherlock own bidtv or have shares in sit-up.

He can be a bit of a bs'er but it usually is very subtle bs. Also he sticks with the same story so it's hard to tell whether he is bs ing as he is so consistent. An example is when he said he bought 3 watches from bid , 2 being (Seiko) Pulsars and 1 Christin Lars. He has always stuck to the same story which is in marked contrast to Mike Mason and his ownership of the Vodafone 354.

Steve can get away with a bit of bs because he is without doubt the most entertaining and funniest presenter Sit Up have. He is the only presenter I could watch a whole show of as he is absolutely hilarious. I do enjoy watching Andy Hodgson too but that damn gardening lady Angela is always on with him and I can't stand watching her preening to the camera.

Last edited:

I don't know Steve very well, I haven't watched him very much so I want to ask is he known for BSing?
I only ask because of an anecdote he recounted last night while selling a sewing machine.
He said his cousin was a dressmaker and she made a sample dress for a clothing company she was doing an internship with which went on to become one of their best sellers. This is incredibly coincidental because that very scenario is the theme of a film I watched a while ago. I can't remember the name of the film but it was about a lady who had an opportunity to design for a fashion house and her sample design went on to be the company's best seller. hmmm, coincidence? maybe! :thinking: :wonder:

If he is pulling a lie from a film story, it goes to show they are laughing at us and probably have bets who can drop in a film storyline.

PJ

I really like Steve McDonald, he is funny and doesn't take himself seriously

OMG Peter Sherlock if its you why the hell are on here ? Oh give John scott a job on bidtv. And also not a lot off people on here like Peter Simon because of his crude jokes in his intro routine.He needs to be less crude please.If its really you.

He is an affable guy but in my opinion Steve can bullshit with the best of them. I expect to be able to demonstrate this for your delectation, in due course :wink:

when he first took over from peter simon, during the latters holiday, his spoof of the peter simon entrance was hillarious.

i'm somewhat disappointed they didn't all have a go at doing it.

OMG Peter Sherlock if its you why the hell are on here ? Oh give John scott a job on bidtv. And also not a lot off people on here like Peter Simon because of his crude jokes in his intro routine.He needs to be less crude please.If its really you.

yes it is Peter Sherlock and I really admire him for coming on here so let's give him the respect he deserves because he's the only one who is on here as himself and shares his points of view with us
he's always polite and respectful so good on you Peter and thank you

when he first took over from peter simon, during the latters holiday, his spoof of the peter simon entrance was hillarious.

i'm somewhat disappointed they didn't all have a go at doing it.

oh I know, it was absolutely hilarious, Steve seems to have a wicked sense of humour
James Russell did it once as well and it was a classic, loads of 'not only', 'delicious', 'just buy it' etc. priceless!

oh I know, it was absolutely hilarious, Steve seems to have a wicked sense of humour
James Russell did it once as well and it was a classic, loads of 'not only', 'delicious', 'just buy it' etc. priceless!

I liked it when Steve mimicked Dirty Peter taking an exaggerated bow.

Latest posts

Back