DOTD - The Hair Group

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I was just watching Peter and James doing the DOTD for 'The Hair Salon'.

James demonstrated how you book so I followed his instructions at the website. You select your county and then it lists the local salons you can supposedly choose from. I was curious what local salons were part of the scheme but the trouble is that I don't seem able to choose a salon.

They said it couldn't be easier to book but unless i'm doing something wrong you cannot select a salon!

Perhaps it's a fault at my end so maybe have a go and see if you can?

http://www.hairgroup.co.uk/

Last edited:
Just tried it and it came up with a few in my county including one for my town but I couldn't click on my town.

Just tried it and it came up with a few in my county including one for my town but I couldn't click on my town.

Thanks PJ, so it isn't just me. As you can't choose a salon you can't book!

It dosen't inspire much confidence does it? There are a few bad reviews online, mostly about the location of salons.

I had about six to choose from but couldn't click on any

I also had six, may as well be six hundred. Or none. The look of the website is inspiring isn't it?

Mr James says he pays £45 to get his hair cut, which is a lot for a guy. I wonder if he is quoting the price including p+p and phonecall?

I also had six, may as well be six hundred. Or none. The look of the website is inspiring isn't it?

Mr James says he pays £45 to get his hair cut, which is a lot for a guy. I wonder if he is quoting the price including p+p and phonecall?

if he gets in done in London which i suspect he does that sounds a little high but not silly high

yep, same here, I tried it earlier on this afternoon and gave up
although it came up with 1 in my county (!!) and about 6 in my neighbouring county with partial postcodes, I couldn't click on any to see exactly where they were

The nearest salon to me is over 25 mile away so even if I could click on it, I wouldn't buy it

We do appear to have one in Wirral, which one is of course a mystery! Maybe they have frozen bookings in anticipation of the thousands of Bid customers heading their way.

There's a product for Wiggy coming up on Price Drop, it's called 'Build Hair'.

Last edited:
Funnily enough I got my hair chopped on Friday, £10!

I wonder how much Mark Stewart pays for a trim?

My husband who has very thick hair, only pays £6.50 (pensioners rates:wink:) he once offered to pay the full wack but the girl refused and told him he was entitled

Forgot to say, I tried too. About 6 came up in my town but I couldn't click on them

My husband who has very thick hair, only pays £6.50 (pensioners rates:wink:) he once offered to pay the full wack but the girl refused and told him he was entitled

My Dad get's his hair cut for about that too! In fairness to James he does have a trendy cut and I must be honest, I have absolutely no idea what the going rate is for such a cut so £45 may well be par for the course.

But I think i'd cry if I paid that!

My Dad get's his hair cut for about that too! In fairness to James he does have a trendy cut and I must be honest, I have absolutely no idea what the going rate is for such a cut so £45 may well be par for the course.

But I think i'd cry if I paid that!

He has lovely hair and a lovely cut and would imagine it is cut often..........pricey

Peter Sherlock has a smart haircut too, trendy.

But I think Guy Kean has a gorrrrrjussss bouff. The blond dye sets it off just right.

Latest posts

Back