DEREK - hooray

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

argeybargey

Guest Shopper
Hi Guys,

Derek's okay and still with us. I've just switched over, (I know, I know) and there he was all well, employed and healthy looking.

AND, guess what, coincidence I don't think so. He's just asked for an amnesty on the telephone lines as people ARE hogging and they can't even call each other internally because the phoneworks are so gummed up.

Once again hurrah, DEREK, so pleased to see your cheeky little face (she squeezes his cheeks).

Luv
Argey

Glad Derek's here

Hi Guys,

Derek's okay and still with us. I've just switched over, (I know, I know) and there he was all well, employed and healthy looking.

AND, guess what, coincidence I don't think so. He's just asked for an amnesty on the telephone lines as people ARE hogging and they can't even call each other internally because the phoneworks are so gummed up.

Once again hurrah, DEREK, so pleased to see your cheeky little face (she squeezes his cheeks).

Luv
Argey

:1: Oh Argey I'm sooo glad Derek is here too, perhaps he will come on here later on you never know Argey! :51:

I heard all that too about the boss MD, couldn't ring anyone else in the building for the phones being hogged...It made me smile and I thought to myself, maybe next time they will do things differently!!!!.and :36: might fly!

Luv Mirabelle xx :40:

Hi Argey,

Derek's lovely isn't he! I would love to squeeze his checks as well!:10:

He is a little gem (no pun intended!).:1:

Hi reanebeanie and welcome

Hi Argey,

Derek's lovely isn't he! I would love to squeeze his checks as well!:10:

He is a little gem (no pun intended!).:1:

Hi reanebeanie and a warm welcome from me... yours and Agey's comment made me smile.....:1:
yes derek is a lovely person...he's one of the very few genuine, heart warming, and caring ones on tv at the moment.:1:

Welcome to you once more.

Best wishes,

Mirabelle x

A curse on telly adverts, I had to quickly nip ino Gems to see what was doin'.

Good news though, it looks like Derek is naming and shaming the hogs, if necessary, and is trying to keep some control of the phones.

Perhaps they could have a "cripple's hour for webbers" to give us a go. :) I could do with some new beads for me halo (metal one that is - not angelic - definitely not angelic).

Argey

Hi Mirabelle, thanks for your message. x

Such really nice, friendly people on the forum!:1:

I agree Argey re the web. I know there have been a lot of posts about this subject, and I also feel that it is not fair on the webbers.

Of now to watch some more of our Derek :10:!!

Rene
X

Quite agree some hours to bling us webbers up

A curse on telly adverts, I had to quickly nip ino Gems to see what was doin'.

Good news though, it looks like Derek is naming and shaming the hogs, if necessary, and is trying to keep some control of the phones.

Perhaps they could have a "cripple's hour for webbers" to give us a go. :) I could do with some new beads for me halo (metal one that is - not angelic - definitely not angelic).

Argey

:1:Hi Argey I too am listening to Derek naming and shaming the phone hoggers
:1:A BigThanks to Derek for some sanity and control of the hoggers at last...

yeh quite agree Argey!! but just a couple of hours!! what you like eh!
We webbers want more than a couple of hours out of a full week! :51:

I could maybe bling up my wheelchair and sticks too! and we can have a party of our own Argey he he" what do you think? :20:

Luv Mirabelle xxxx:40:

what gemstv channel is derek on? i get confused who is who with presenters :1:

who is who

what gemstv channel is derek on? i get confused who is who with presenters :1:

:1:Hi again Glinda hope you are well!?
..Derek is the little cheeky chappie he's on a break at the moment but he will be back on Gems 1 later on.

Since 8pm (Now)on Gems 1 it's Matt McNamara one of the 1st presenters of gems 4yrs ago along with Angeline.:1:

Hope this helps you out!!.

Mirabelle xx:40:

Hey Mira,

Yeah - good idea - how about matching prams. I've already got pearls stuck onto me halo, we could go for the full set - I've got a ton of loose beads and gems from when I used to make me own. :21:

Luv
Argy

<<< POP >>>> struggles to get head into forum door

aren't you people lovely, i'm not sure what I've done to deserve it LOL.

glad to have been of service, I did offer to come round and slap the legs of anyone who didn't "clear down" when I told them, but I think we're all in order now and enjoying things.

meanwhile - someone pass me two paracetamol - all this partying and not a hangover in sight

enjoy everyone

Derek xx

p.s miss my tv fiance Ruth, but so thrilled for her too - she's ace xx

I've got some loose gems too(not real ones ofcourse)

Hey Mira,

Yeah - good idea - how about matching prams. I've already got pearls stuck onto me halo, we could go for the full set - I've got a ton of loose beads and gems from when I used to make me own. :21:

Luv
Argy

:1: Yeh matching prams sounds good Argey...i've got some loose gems (not real) ones from my card making I could stick em on...we could be bling pearly queens together!

Luv
Mirabelle xxx:40:

Oh Derky - wot a luverly little cheeky chubby cheeks you are. I's give you a hug but I fear I would crush you in me metal bits. Fancy comin in yer on your break.

I hope the other threads don't spoil your tea.

Luv
Argey

A Big Hello Derek

glad to have been of service, I did offer to come round and slap the legs of anyone who didn't "clear down" when I told them, but I think we're all in order now and enjoying things.

meanwhile - someone pass me two paracetamol - all this partying and not a hangover in sight

enjoy everyone

Derek xx

:1:Hi Derek, thanks for coming on to say hello to us all!!
Can you say anything to those higher up Derek please for next time!!?

I'm quite preturbed at not been able to use this automated service at all...the system says doesn't recognise me(I need to use the touch key pad Derek as I have no voice) hence why I am a webber, always have been.

I've been a customer of gems for almost the time its been on air...so to be told the system has no record of me was very frustrating.

Yes I'll bet you miss Ruth she was good fun wasn't she!

Hope you can help us out Derek!...... Argey and myself and any other of our less able friends, as things are a the moment it's not very "fair to all"

Happy 4th Birthday to you all.:59:

Luv & best wishes,:7:

Mirabelle xxx:40:

:1:Hi again Glinda hope you are well!?
..Derek is the little cheeky chappie he's on a break at the moment but he will be back on Gems 1 later on.

Since 8pm (Now)on Gems 1 it's Matt McNamara one of the 1st presenters of gems 4yrs ago along with Angeline.:1:

Hope this helps you out!!.

Mirabelle xx:40:

Thanks Mirabelle, thats a great help, yes, Derek does seem lovely. I also like the guy who was on earlier, glasses, no hair, funny? Sorry, not sure of his name, but he also seems lovely. :1:

Hi Glinda, that was Scott who was on earlier he is really lovely as well as Derek think they are both really nice both really good presenters:1:

That would be Scott Worsfold

Thanks Mirabelle, thats a great help, yes, Derek does seem lovely. I also like the guy who was on earlier, glasses, no hair, funny? Sorry, not sure of his name, but he also seems lovely. :1:

:1:Hi Glinda...that would be Scott Worsfold...he is another of the nice brigade. He mainly works day time.

"No problem glad I could help" :1:

Luv Mirabelle xx:40:

enjoy everyone

Derek xx

Hi Derek,

Thank you for taking the time to say hello! Have enjoyed watching you (as always!) on Gems tonight. Love watching Matt too, but (sorry Matt!) you are my favourite !:10:

Bit late in the day now, but Happy 4th Birthday to all at Gems!

Love

Rene x

Thank you pandabear and mirabelle, great to be able to put a name to the face, as Scott :1: is probably my fav presenter, just never knew his name, thank you for your help. :1:

Latest posts

Back