James Russell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chris Betts

Registered Shopper
First time on here, but a big fan of the channel and especially young James. My friend tells me James apeared on air in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts some weeks ago and its driving me crazey that i missed it, i have checked you-tube but i am rubbish with that kind of thing.
Can someone please put me out of my misery (i know - so sad) and tell me if there is any truth to this and if so PLEASE GOD where can i find the video.

My fingers are crossed

C

First time on here, but a big fan of the channel and especially young James. My friend tells me James apeared on air in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts some weeks ago and its driving me crazey that i missed it, i have checked you-tube but i am rubbish with that kind of thing.
Can someone please put me out of my misery (i know - so sad) and tell me if there is any truth to this and if so PLEASE GOD where can i find the video.

My fingers are crossed

C
I did hear bout that as well Chris , so you probably weren't mistaken and i missed it too. Must've been watching Bid that day :1:

I was so relieved to see that James has ditched his St Tropez tan, now I can love him again ;)

I don't think the boxer shorts episode is on YouTube :(

clemenzina

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back