Mark Stewart

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If he says 'big wide world' once more :headbang:

His hair looks nice today :wink:

Look at where his wig ends and his sideburns start, that's a very defined join.

But putting that aside my word this man is boring. I wonder if his appearance could clear a bar as quickly as Mike Mason?

They'd be both handy for drinking up time.

toupee.jpg

Last edited:
Look at where his wig ends and his sideburns start, that's a very defined join.

But putting that aside my word this man is boring. I wonder if his appearance could clear a bar as quickly as Mike Mason?

They'd be both handy for drinking up time.

View attachment 9200

:mysmilie_17: You're sitting too close Wirral

I was thinking it looked more real today. On a hot day like today, I'd go free, let some air in, if I were him.

He was talking about going back to his old job as the prices are going too low.......that old chestnut

His old job sounds just plain weird.......climbing a pole while having spears thrown at his throat, no wonder he's got no hair

:mysmilie_17: You're sitting too close Wirral

I was thinking it looked more real today. On a hot day like today, I'd go free, let some air in, if I were him.

Yes Momma, he should free himself from Toupee Torment. Maybe his sideys didn't take the dye?

He should ask Guy Kean for some tips, his bouffant is always immaculately coloured.

Last edited:
Mark Ryes has also got a strange looking birds nest glued to the top of his bald dome.

Mark Ryes has also got a strange looking birds nest glued to the top of his bald dome.

Indeed aqua however, I suspect if Tania would have suggested he use 'Hair Secret' that they were selling on Saturday I bet he would have went mad. Unlike when some of the other presenters (especially Paul Becque) have sold it he never once mentioned it's a product he needs.

Jeez he can be a prickly little man!

Latest posts

Back