YONANAS for £29.99

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recently purchased a Yonanas & paid £35 (free delivery).

Good points:

It does actually make a tasty (sweet) desert that is like a cross between IceCream & Angel delight
Its easy to use... add different sauces/ingredients too
Easy to clean/store
Is very safe

Bad points:

Its very loud... maybe on par with a loud blender
Its a bit hard at first to get used to how soft you need to make the bananas before you put them in... too soft and you just get like a goey mess that hardly comes out, 15 secs on defrost(microwave) I found the best for my frozen bananas before putting them in
You need quite a few (maybe 2 or 3) bananas to get a reasonable amount in your dish, I found 3 gives me about half a dish full & that's with scrapping the excess from inside the machine too. Obviously if your adding other ingredients then you probably won't need as much.

Over all I would give it 7/10 & I am happy with it. As with all food preparation appliances practice makes perfect.

Last edited:
I recently purchased a Yonanas & paid £35 (free delivery).

Good points:

It does actually make a tasty (sweet) desert that is like a cross between IceCream & Angel delight
Its easy to use... add different sauces/ingredients too
Easy to clean/store
Is very safe

Bad points:

Its very loud... maybe on par with a loud blender
Its a bit hard at first to get used to how soft you need to make the bananas before you put them in... too soft and you just get like a goey mess that hardly comes out, 15 secs on defrost(microwave) I found the best for my frozen bananas before putting them in
You need quite a few (maybe 2 or 3) bananas to get a reasonable amount in your dish, I found 3 gives me about half a dish full & that's with scrapping the excess from inside the machine too. Obviously if your adding other ingredients then you probably won't need as much.

Over all I would give it 7/10 & I am happy with it. As with all food preparation appliances practice makes perfect so don't expect perfect results the first time.

We have one now (from Argos), my thoughts are pretty similar to yours. I found it to be a bit of a faff, i'd like to think it won't go the same way as numerous kitchen gadgets in our home (at the back of a cupboard!) but it's as described so no real complaints.

Banana and Raspberry is my favourite, I don't particularly like Banana on it's own.

Latest posts

Back