yonanas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
being sold on ideal world for 49.99 plus charges

sure she will probably sell more via them shame as bid took a chance on the brand before it was over here really

way of the world though

the presenter has just said

"this could change your life"

what a bold claim i have one and its very good but has not changed my life one bit

rip off bid tv lol!!

I think Yonanas seemed to trial the product on Bid before a wider summer launch (lets face it, winter is probably not the best time to try and shift an 'Ice Cream' maker for £50!). I do seem to remember they said it was an introductory price, and very good value it was too.

But around £50 does appear to be the 'standard' price, I paid just shy of £55 in Argos but I only did so because we had some vouchers hanging around.

I think Yonanas seemed to trial the product on Bid before a wider summer launch (lets face it, winter is probably not the best time to try and shift an 'Ice Cream' maker for £50!). I do seem to remember they said it was an introductory price, and very good value it was too.

But around £50 does appear to be the 'standard' price, I paid just shy of £55 in Argos but I only did so because we had some vouchers hanging around.

Most people seem to be pretty happy with the product and BID seem to be around 10 - 20% cheaper!

I bought 3 machines yesterday from amazon at£ 29.99 each one plus free p & p so ideal worlds price is expensive !!!!

This is my one and only purchase from Bid ever. I got it on easypay and free p&p earlier in the year.

I really enjoy using it.

Latest posts

Back