Cooling mat for bed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

freedom99

Registered Shopper
Hi I remember one of the shopping channels were selling a mat that you put on your bed that cools you down.

I cannot remember the name of it and I'm sure they don't sell it anymore.

It was either qvc or ideal world I can't even remember that.

They used to show how cooling it was using a heat camera, if you bought me could you please post to say of it worked. I've not been sleeping at all in this heat and I feel so ill I will try anything.

Thanks guys

It's Ideal World that stock it.

Pillow pack 185675
Bed Topper 185679

Hope that helps Freedom
x

It was called a chillow I got one from a company called personal cooling

Hi I remember one of the shopping channels were selling a mat that you put on your bed that cools you down.

I cannot remember the name of it and I'm sure they don't sell it anymore.

It was either qvc or ideal world I can't even remember that.

They used to show how cooling it was using a heat camera, if you bought me could you please post to say of it worked. I've not been sleeping at all in this heat and I feel so ill I will try anything.

Thanks guys

You are talking about a very interesting thing. I am also not known of it but want to know its detail.

The chillo that they used to sell did work very well
I dont know if this is any different but I should imagine there very similar

I had both the pillow and the bed mats. At first they felt good and helped me to drop off to sleep, BUT they don't seem to be able to get rid of your heat that goes into the mat. What this means is that it's like a heat sink; it starts to radiate your own heat back to you. Maybe my menopausal hot flushes were extra hot, but I really wouldn't waste my money on these.

I have 2 and when the first one has got warm, I swap it round with the other one. They do work for a bit and a bit less dramatic than pouring cold water over your head - that works too :)

Latest posts

Back