Scrummy Delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
I never thought I'd rave about silver jewellery but there you go!

I can't tell you how much I love this ring. The photo on the website does absolutely nothing for it and as you can see the colours IRL are gorgeous and vibrant. It's not for the faint-hearted cos it's HUGE!

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=BS412

MultiStoneRing.jpg

MultiStoneRingonhand.jpg

Also, loving RocksTV marcasite!

This is HEAVY! My only gripe is that it's shorter than the stated 18" so I've booked myself in for a spot of neck liposuction! :1: I also got the earrings to match but it was a bit overkill so I went for a more delicate looking pair!

MarcasiteNecklace.jpg

MarcasiteEarrings.jpg

Wow, that ring looks stunning. I love the colours.

And I'm a huge fan of marcasite, I've seen that necklace a few times and love the look of it.

Meesho, you're still not raving about silver jewellery: that ring is in 9ct WHITE GOLD!! :1:

" BS412
Collection Sarah Bennett
Style Rings
Design 9k White Gold
Weight 5.85 grams
Number of Gemstones 10
Total Carat Weight 8.07
Ring Size as Shipped N
Re-Sizable to M - T
Limited design of only 39 pieces " :54::33::1:

They are fantastic, that ring is amazing, look at the colours and I MUST get some marcasite as i've never seen a bad word said about it.

Lovely ring Meesh! But i agree, i believe it is in white gold! Looks great whatever the metal:1: Enjoy wearing it! x

Meesho

Love the ring, its huge and so sparkly. The marcasite looks really substantial and expensive. Its lovely to see a post from you showing your bling and impecable taste again.

Cleopatra

OMG OMG OMG! Mathilda I can't believe that!!! I'm absolutely gobsmacked! Thank you so much for pointing out that it's white gold! WOW, I was happy with the ring before but now I'm a seriously happy bunny! What a lovely surprise!

In that case, I think I got bargain of the century cos it was £34!!! I got it on the day when the websites were going down all over the place, so maybe people just weren't able to bid!

:1: Woohoo! :1:

p.s. Thank you Cleopatra for the lovely words. mwah x

Crumbs, £34 !??!! Fab buy... and so much more fun since you were surprised about the metal!!
Even though it is quite large it will be comfortable and easy to wear because of the bezel setting of the stones... must say it is a style I have seen and debated about myself.... I think it would be equally nice in white or yellow gold ......rather favouring the white myself at the moment......just a phase, I expect.... I change my preferences rather frequently.....so many jewels, so few fingers......... !!:54:

TABS: But i agree, i believe it is in white gold! Looks great whatever the metal
True enough Tabs, just a good style!!

Last edited:
The ring looks fab in your pix Meesh - much nicer than I would have expected. I don't usually go for that sort of multigem (I'm picky about what goes with what lol) but I've been half tempted for some reason - your pix make me realise why, the gems look so vibrant. It really suits you!
The Rocks marcasite pieces are all lovely, and that necklace is a beautiful shape. The earrings are pretty too, but I must admit I don't usually buy post/butterfly settings as I find them uncomfortable. Wish Rocks would do some on shepherds crooks!
Enjoy your goodies!

That ring is stunning in both the yellow and white gold versions. I have to say, your marcasite necklace is my fav. of all the necklaces, haven't got any myself yet, but I'm getting more tempted by the day.

:doggie:

:1:Hi Meehoo love the ring but would be to big for me and i dont have any marcasite myself but like that one very pretty
Do you have a different name on rocks ? or do you prefere not to chat, cant recall seeing you thats all be nice to talk especially now its much friendlier

Wow Meeshoo I love that ring! Could you not pretend that it's silver and that you hate it and give it to me?? No? Oh well if you don't ask and all that :Happy1:

Latest posts

Back