Well Mike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
You have claimed that the JPD is freaking you out because it smells so much like your favourite fragrance, but is a fraction of the price. Well Bingo Balls why not just get JDP as it is so much like it but so much cheaper. No thought not. Good enough to sell to us to make the money you make so you can get your expensive after shave but not for you. Whatever, you are easier to read than 50 shades of grey but half as fun. You claim time and time products should replace x y or z like the dongle replacing Sky but yet you have Sky. Just be honest for once. If you can.

PJ

Fragrances don't go we'll with mike.Nor does kerri they don't like it each other do they.Kerri work with Lisa brash instead.

You have claimed that the JPD is freaking you out because it smells so much like your favourite fragrance, but is a fraction of the price. Well Bingo Balls why not just get JDP as it is so much like it but so much cheaper. No thought not. Good enough to sell to us to make the money you make so you can get your expensive after shave but not for you. Whatever, you are easier to read than 50 shades of grey but half as fun. You claim time and time products should replace x y or z like the dongle replacing Sky but yet you have Sky. Just be honest for once. If you can.

PJ

The list is endless, just last night he was saying how the Alcatel phone has everything he needs as his expensive smartphone has features he never uses and even if he wanted to it's far more complicated to use*

And then there are the £20 suits compared to his that he spends hundreds of pounds on, I could go on but you all know the crap he talks anyway.

All I can surmise is that his LandLady/Goddess must charge him a very reasonable rate of rent for him to able to spend all that money, especially when he sells 'similar' items on Bid for far less :grin:

*Of course Mike has a Vodafone 354 in reserve, just in case. Dosen't he? :wink:

And if he says one more time he has asked his l/g to phone in for something I am gonna grow something at the TV. Something soft but it will make me feel better :p Are you really trying to tell me they can't order it from work? If they do have to call in, which I doubt, I bet they have a non premium number to call. Mike, you may think you are cunning and can pull the wool over people's eyes and from your limited fan club that does seem to be the case but not all of us fall for your what I going to politely call showmanship. Trouble is if you leave bid think of every shift is being added to your cv because people watch you and if you ever try to work for a reputable firm they won't be impressed. Karma is a biatch.

PJ

And if he says one more time he has asked his l/g to phone in for something I am gonna grow something at the TV. Something soft but it will make me feel better :p Are you really trying to tell me they can't order it from work? If they do have to call in, which I doubt, I bet they have a non premium number to call. Mike, you may think you are cunning and can pull the wool over people's eyes and from your limited fan club that does seem to be the case but not all of us fall for your what I going to politely call showmanship. Trouble is if you leave bid think of every shift is being added to your cv because people watch you and if you ever try to work for a reputable firm they won't be impressed. Karma is a biatch.

PJ

I take it the meeting for coffee is postponed? :giggle:

PJ

Elisa who i am no fan of at all has often bought things live

she has shown the screen her mobile dialed the same number and her name has come along the bottom with the others

PJ

No, the presenters can't order from work, nor they get a discount.
They pay the postage & phone call, same as everyone else.
There are many times his partners name has come up on the screen
purchasing items.

purchasing items.

You do seen to know an awful lot about bid staff procedures. You work for then do you?

purchasing items.

Ryan, I have seen Sally, Peter Sherlock and Elisa order products live on air. I must have a look on YouTube to see if there are any clips.

On a sidenote the boss of the company, Roland, ordered a Cycling Kit from your beloved BingoBalls live on air just the other day. Mike made some skin crawling speech about the boss can do what he likes and nobody would question him.

It was beyond painful.

Ryan, I have seen Sally, Peter Sherlock and Elisa order products live on air. I must have a look on YouTube to see if there are any clips.

On a sidenote the boss of the company, Roland, ordered a Cycling Kit from your beloved BingoBalls live on air just the other day. Mike made some skin crawling speech about the boss can do what he likes and nobody would question him.

It was beyond painful.

Of course they can order AT work, what I meant was directly get something from the Bid
studios without phone call/p&p charges.

I am not Ryan by the way!

Of course they can order AT work, what I meant was directly get something from the Bid
studios without phone call/p&p charges.

I am not Ryan by the way!

I bet you when they call to order they use different number which is non premium. Behind every premium number there is a geographical number hiding behind it. Go to say no to 0870 and you will see them for lots of companies. There isn't ny for the 090 numbers but I bet they are there.

I am sure presenters do get the odd thing from work but I would be gob smacked if they didn't get some discount, whethr that is cheaper P&P, not using the premium number or something off. Every other single shop in the world gives a staff discount. There is nothing wrong with that, I would be pleased.

I don't even have a problem with the presenters liking more upmarket goods but they need to stop with the lies claiming they do have things. We know this because they forget what they say and catch themselves out. Why is it Mike thinks Sky is a rip of and the ocean dongle is a great replacement but over a year of him claiming this he still has his Sky. Same with his mobile. We get it you are on a good wage and don't want cheap tat. Just don't lie about it.

PJ

I bet you when they call to order they use different number which is non premium. Behind every premium number there is a geographical number hiding behind it. Go to say no to 0870 and you will see them for lots of companies. There isn't ny for the 090 numbers but I bet they are there.

I am sure presenters do get the odd thing from work but I would be gob smacked if they didn't get some discount, whethr that is cheaper P&P, not using the premium number or something off. Every other single shop in the world gives a staff discount. There is nothing wrong with that, I would be pleased.

I don't even have a problem with the presenters liking more upmarket goods but they need to stop with the lies claiming they do have things. We know this because they forget what they say and catch themselves out. Why is it Mike thinks Sky is a rip of and the ocean dongle is a great replacement but over a year of him claiming this he still has his Sky. Same with his mobile. We get it you are on a good wage and don't want cheap tat. Just don't lie about it.

PJ

I repeat. They have to call the same telephone number & pay
the same p&p as everyone else.
Also, Mike may complain about Sky, but he works away from home
so why cancel a subscription that his partner uses?
Not everything is as black & white as you make out PJ.

Yeah that'll be the reason.

More like it's probably in her name anyway, like the house :grin: Only joking Moet, Mike is right that Sky is a ripoff but it's just a shame the Dongle in no way replaces it.

Mike pays for sky so has access to sky go via a laptop/pc/tablet (even hdmi it to a TV if he has the correct connections) so he has it just as good as his family when working away.

Because he claims that the ocean dongle is a direct replacement for Sky. If he truely meant that then he would replace his Sky with it because it doesn't matter how rich you are, you can always save money where possible. So yes IMHO it is black and white. What's good enough for the goose and all that. If he didn't ram it down our throats every night I wouldn't be saying this.

Mr M if Mike wants to have TV on the move I believe the dongle fits into a laptop so why not have two or three of them, after all it would be less than one months subscription.

If what you are saying is true M&M and I have no reason to doubt you, then that is the most craziest set up ever not being able to rock up to work and order something via email or using a internal number at work.

PJ

Because he claims that the ocean dongle is a direct replacement for Sky. If he truely meant that then he would replace his Sky with it because it doesn't matter how rich you are, you can always save money where possible. So yes IMHO it is black and white. What's good enough for the goose and all that. If he didn't ram it down our throats every night I wouldn't be saying this.

Mr M if Mike wants to have TV on the move I believe the dongle fits into a laptop so why not have two or three of them, after all it would be less than one months subscription.

If what you are saying is true M&M and I have no reason to doubt you, then that is the most craziest set up ever not being able to rock up to work and order something via email or using a internal number at work.

PJ

PJ

i will say it again even though you ignored my first post

i have SEEN TWICE presenters on air dial the SAME NUMBER put there mobiles on loud speaker and order an item

not quite sure why you find that so hard to believe in the great scheme of things it is so miniscule it is not really worth worrying about but you are

and in the scheme of the many things bid have done wrong it is strange to focus on a claim which is true

PJ

i will say it again even though you ignored my first post

i have SEEN TWICE presenters on air dial the SAME NUMBER put there mobiles on loud speaker and order an item

not quite sure why you find that so hard to believe in the great scheme of things it is so miniscule it is not really worth worrying about but you are

My apologies I read this thread quickly at work so missed your point. Not ignoring it.

Just because you have seen them do it (and yes I have seen the same thing) doesn't mean it is their usual route to purchase. In fact I remember thinking at the time it looked very much for show but that of course is IMHO and not fact.

PJ

I've seen a few of them order products whilst on air but they give the impression that it's not allowed
So I've seen their names scroll across the screen including Mike's partner's name

However, it is becoming a tad tiresome when certain presenters compare their products to designer brands and/or claim to own every product within SitUp's itinerary; it's blatantly untrue as they've either given a differing 'story' previously or they just wouldn't be seen dead with that particular product!

Latest posts

Back