sun, where are you?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
Alright - own up - who has been complaining about the hot weather?

Brilliant sunshine when I woke up this morning, just been out to put my washing on the line and there are dark clouds looming and it's overcast and dull:devil:

I finished tidying up the back garden yesterday and was looking forward to sitting out under my new sun umbrella today...... hope I don't need the other kind.

.....it is nice and cool on the patio, though :sun:

ah, no worries, I'll let you off................'cos the sun is out again, looks like it is going to be a glorious day. Hope it will be a bit cooler for you though, I don't like it too hot either, to be honest.

I am guilty m'lud. I absolutely loathe the heat!

I'm the same. I'm fair-skinned and so avoid the sun if I can and I slap on the factor 30 as soon as the sun shines. I'm enjoying the temperature today, especially as it's set to be hot again at the weekend. It's about 72 here at the moment and colleagues were complaining about being cold :eek: but I suppose as it's been 80+ over the past few days then 72 would appear to be 'arctic like' to some.

I used to be a sun worshipper and to some extent still am but I have been struggling with this heat all week and it's probably not as hot over here either. I think I might have hayfever or a summer cold but whatever it is I feel carp!

Mind you, I'd be complaining if it was too cold as well!

It is a beautiful sunny afternoon here in Hertfordshire, about 21c with a gentle breeze.
I am also very fair-skinned and would just feel too uncomfortable being in direct sunlight for any length of time, however sitting in a shady spot is perfect.

Latest posts

Back