Upheld Complaints Against Sit Up - 10 July 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Wirral, I think that without these reminders the company would slip right back. I look forward to continued improvements in presentation by all the staff.

Thank you Wirral, I think that without these reminders the company would slip right back. I look forward to continued improvements in presentation by all the staff.

I must add I didn't make the complaint but I have heard that kind of crap from them endless times (from one person in particular).

What bugs me is their lame excuses to wriggle out of it, i'd have far more respect for them if they just said 'we got it wrong, it won't happen again' but I guess this is Sit Up we're talking about :headbang:

I must add I didn't make the complaint but I have heard that kind of crap from them endless times (from one person in particular).

What bugs me is their lame excuses to wriggle out of it, i'd have far more respect for them if they just said 'we got it wrong, it won't happen again' but I guess this is Sit Up we're talking about :headbang:

I'm guessing the culprit was James Russell or Peter Simon?

Thanks for the update, It's good to see people now know they don't have to put up with this kind of dishonesty. It was all starting to look much better until a certain presenter returned, such a shame that 1 or 2 presenters are letting the team down.

And on and on it goes. Can't they sell anything with proper decency for more than a couple of weeks?

I guess it could be an old complaint but nevertheless i'm sure most people have heard this kind of nonsense from certain presenters.

It's just so grubby and cheap. They have such respect for us punters don't they?

Latest posts

Back