How Bid should be

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andy H and Charlie. Proper loosing it over the name Wenko. Fab :)

yes, I can imagine that......both of them unable to pull it together and be serious!
they do get on well together and the interaction between them is hilarious sometimes, Charlie is a good sport!

yes, I can imagine that......both of them unable to pull it together and be serious!
they do get on well together and the interaction between them is hilarious sometimes, Charlie is a good sport!

Charlie seems far more relaxed with Andy than Mike who it always seems false IMHO like when Mike constantly takes the pee of Charlie's shirts. Once or twice is funny not all the time. Also doesn't seem as happy with Pocket Sized Mark.

PJ

Charlie seems far more relaxed with Andy than Mike who it always seems false IMHO like when Mike constantly takes the pee of Charlie's shirts. Once or twice is funny not all the time. Also doesn't seem as happy with Pocket Sized Mark.

PJ

Yes PJ, Mike dosen't really know when to cut his losses with his tiresome and repetitive jokes. Yesterday he was saying, yet again, that Sally 'wants him' and that she eats Cat Food :yawn:

I don't think anybody appears very relaxed around Oompa Lumpa Ryes. He seems incapable of creating even a smidgen of rapport with any of his colleagues, it always seems a chore.

For both parties.

Yes PJ, Mike dosen't really know when to cut his losses with his tiresome and repetitive jokes. Yesterday he was saying, yet again, that Sally 'wants him' and that she eats Cat Food :yawn:

I don't think anybody appears very relaxed around Oompa Lumpa Ryes. He seems incapable of creating even a smidgen of rapport with any of his colleagues, it always seems a chore.

For both parties.

To be fair to Sallaaah if I had to block out the memories of Mike's advances I would eat car food.

I really don't get his sense of humour but at least he seems to amuse himself.

Bless.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now I have a mental image of Mike amusing himself whilst looking in the mirror.

PS Masonettes as you would say it is just a joke mmkay

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now I have a mental image of Mike amusing himself whilst looking in the mirror.

PS Masonettes as you would say it is just a joke mmkay

If BingoBalls did appear on 'An Audience With' it would literally be a one man show.

Unless Moet turned up to watch:grin:

Isn't both of those the same thing? :p

Well PJ you could be right because we now know categorically, emphatically and unequivocally that Moet & Muffins isn't Ryan.

But I still don't think it is Mike. There are too many syllables in his/her choice of words.

Latest posts

Back