Marina - it is a pound ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
And with everything all in that is a tenner. Er £1 for the product add p&p of £7.99 that's let me see £8.99 add £1.53 for the call that is over ten pounds. Ok not much over but when you claim it is a tenner all in, key word all in, IMHO it could be £10.01 and that claim is false. Not the first time I heard it from other presenters too. Someone in the gallery should be correcting them. Mistakes are made as this is live TV but the safety net of the gallery should be doing their job.

PJ

And with everything all in that is a tenner. Er £1 for the product add p&p of £7.99 that's let me see £8.99 add £1.53 for the call that is over ten pounds. Ok not much over but when you claim it is a tenner all in, key word all in, IMHO it could be £10.01 and that claim is false. Not the first time I heard it from other presenters too. Someone in the gallery should be correcting them. Mistakes are made as this is live TV but the safety net of the gallery should be doing their job.

PJ

Could it be that since she became friendly with 'The Banker' she has forgot how to deal with such small amounts?

Pin money!

Latest posts

Back