Price Drop tv technical problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Oh dear price drop tv going nuts. Mark Reyes said they refurbishing price drop floors, then today chris said they now have technical problems.On sky 645 it's jumping like Freeview does no other channel is jumping like price drop tv.Anyone else having problems with this channel ?Sort it out price drop, unless price drop tv finished like speed auction defunct (hopefully not).

I haven't been watching much but it seems OK on the Virgin network (well, as OK as Bingo Callin' Burger Flippin' Birkett can ever be).

He was selling the dreadful Automatic (Partial) Potato Peeler earlier, it's back for you lovely people who may have missed out last time. :giggle:

I haven't been watching much but it seems OK on the Virgin network (well, as OK as Bingo Callin' Burger Flippin' Birkett can ever be).

He was selling the dreadful Automatic (Partial) Potato Peeler earlier, it's back for you lovely people who may have missed out last time. :giggle:

ok, so what's one of those? (I genuinely have no idea!) :thinking:

ok, so what's one of those? (I genuinely have no idea!) :

It's a rubbish product. It's basically an enormous bin that spins around very loudly and eventually convinces the skin from a potato to part company with the actual potato itself. It takes quite a while so to pass time I suggest washing and peeling some potatos.

It's a rubbish product. It's basically an enormous bin that spins around very loudly and eventually convinces the skin from a potato to part company with the actual potato itself. It takes quite a while so to pass time I suggest washing and peeling some potatos.

thank you BW, I think I'll give it a miss!
brilliantly witty post as usual! keep 'em coming :giggle:

Spot on Bing, it's useless!

Latest posts

Back