'Yes you did. 'No I didn't'. 'You're a prat' 'So are you'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillary

Registered Shopper
What has happened to this forum? It used to be such a nice place. Yes, we often disagreed but we could all discuss our various points in a grown up and mature way. Just lately, whatever the subject, after 2 or 3 posts the thread descends into name calling, bickering and sheer nastiness at times. It's as if a bunch of immature kids have suddenly infiltrated us.

Mark my words, the same thing will have happened to this one

What has happened to this forum? It used to be such a nice place. Yes, we often disagreed but we could all discuss our various points in a grown up and mature way. Just lately, whatever the subject, after 2 or 3 posts the thread descends into name calling, bickering and sheer nastiness at times. It's as if a bunch of immature kids have suddenly infiltrated us.

Mark my words, the same thing will have happened to this one

Sorry Hillary, I usually love your posts..but yes I will mark your words, the same thing WILL happen to this thread because through the title you're inviting negativity - which I'm sure you don't intend.

We've been "trolled" in the past, but at the moment the minority who are in defence of Bid are feeling in a minority and are getting a bit frustrated with things, they're not trolling, just trying hard to get others to see their viewpoint, and I think we're doing pretty well at the moment, there's a bit of banter, a bit of serious stuff...but name calling? Sorry Hillary, but I don't think this thread's gonna help matters x

No this thread is not helpful!

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back