Nice to see Guy Kean being genuinely enthusiastic about a product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Guy is selling the electric bike. He has a similar model from the same manufacturer and it's so obvious he is genuinely enthusiastic about it and has given an excellent demonstration.

It's not often I compliment Guy as he often seems like he really can't be arsed but credit where it's due.

Idealworld were selling the Viking eco stepper in Black and Green for £499 yesterday. How much did Guy Kean sell them for?
You have to give credit to Bid sometimes for the products they find and sell before any of the other channels. They have been selling this bike for over a year now and I think Idealworld have only started selling it recently. I can vouch for the fact it's an excellent bike.

Idealworld were selling the Viking eco stepper in Black and Green for £499 yesterday. How much did Guy Kean sell them for?
You have to give credit to Bid sometimes for the products they find and sell before any of the other channels. They have been selling this bike for over a year now and I think Idealworld have only started selling it recently. I can vouch for the fact it's an excellent bike.

It was £499.99 and no P+P.

Latest posts

Back